Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshiri just bloody loves football, eats sleeps and breathes it.

giphy.gif

Wait, I've watched the gif again and come up with a better joke.

"He finally sent me a pic back - it's this big!

Just about sums it up ;)

From Twitter - @SaintDomingo78

Great news for Evertonians, the new sponsor has been replaced by a charity, the new owners are lottery winning Evertonians from L4 and the new kit when released will look exactly how you want it regardless of who you are. Oh & Mbappe is signing. Happy yet? Doubt it
This is spot on, whoever's going to come in they will be DBS checked by most Evertonians

Just about sums it up ;)

From Twitter - @SaintDomingo78

Great news for Evertonians, the new sponsor has been replaced by a charity, the new owners are lottery winning Evertonians from L4 and the new kit when released will look exactly how you want it regardless of who you are. Oh & Mbappe is signing. Happy yet? Doubt it
I just avoid taking Twitter seriously. It’s so negative.

You can assume one will be the government if its a party.

One of the others is @maccavennie & @matty1878

And hopefully the last is a genuinely decent bloke who is a multi multi billionaire who earnt it all clean and has considerable experience and success in running a football club.

I'm personally hoping mac and matty win the battle royale for ownership though.

Just been knocked back for my overdraft and they won't take my PC World gift card. Gotta be honest me and @matty1878 may have to bring in more investors into the consortium at this rate.

Last resort I offer Moshiri an IOU for 600m scribbled on some bog roll, chances are the knobhead would consider it as well.

Just been knocked back for my overdraft and they won't take my PC World gift card. Gotta be honest me and @matty1878 may have to bring in more investors into the consortium at this rate.

Last resort I offer Moshiri an IOU for 600m scribbled on some bog roll, chances are the knobhead would consider it as well.

I've got some weird credit facility on a Sodexo meal card that is good for a couple of thousand Czech crowns, plus a pen and a toilet roll. Let me know if you want to team up.

Full disclosure, it's Mrs. BT's meal card, but she left it with me a week ago and hasn't asked for it back. Should be fine. Pen and toilet roll are 100% mine. Except the pen isn't.

Let me know, Randy Lerner is kicking my tyres on a deal too.

I'll flog my ps2 on ebay and invest if that will swing it with Moshman. Doesn't work and don't have any controllers for it, but it might put you over the tipping point for a sale.

I've also got about 600 Mxn pesos still.

Status
Not open for further replies.