Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been knocked back for my overdraft and they won't take my PC World gift card. Gotta be honest me and @matty1878 may have to bring in more investors into the consortium at this rate.

Last resort I offer Moshiri an IOU for 600m scribbled on some bog roll, chances are the knobhead would consider it as well.
I’m in I can donate £5.20 but I want a seat on the board and 500 shares

maccas updated consortium

@matty1878 @Marius57 and @Bohemian Toffee now mate @bring back the catt @MrGrumpy @wm02 @Dixieslaces

Includes

£50 overdraft
£5.20 (wants 500 shares)
PC World gift card
Ps2 (no controllers)
600 pesos
Sodexo meal card
2000 Czech crowns
1 pen
A lot of bog roll
Car tax discs
Wetherspoons Voucher (amount unknown)
Phillip Green shady character
£10 Argos gift voucher (expired)
£17 Sports direct Gift voucher

Last edited:

If Moshiri stays he either continues to support the losses or pulls the plug. If he does the former he'll never recoup his money in full or certainly his money from now on unless he really gets lucky. If he does the latter, then relegation looms and he will have lost even more. Without the stadium (even if only started) what is the club worth given its league position and loss making - very little.

I guess that without his previous support selling now even at a loss is better than the risks and greater losses associated with the alternatives. Moshiri has not been rich enough to support this club. Having a billionaire is simply not enough these days.

People are also talking about the club costing 1 billion with the stadium build. The stadium was always going to be funded by debt so at least £500million of it is irrelevant and all that they need to do is to secure funding for the stadium. Given these people's background I suspect that is the easy part of it. The terms of that borrowing should be the part that worries us. There's more than one way of extracting money from a club.

A further point is that an Everton takeover is one less obstacle in terms of significant changes (Americanisation) to football. We'll be treated as a franchise.

maccas updated consortium

@matty1878 @Marius57 and @Bohemian Toffee now mate @bring back the catt @MrGrumpy @wm02

Includes

£50 overdraft
£5.20 (wants 500 shares)
PC World gift card
Ps2 (no controllers)
600 pesos
Sodexo meal card
2000 Czech crowns
1 pen
A lot of bog roll
Car tax discs
Wetherspoons Voucher (amount unknown)
Phillip Green shady character
Unstoppable!
Celebrate our victorious take-over with a flagon or three of Old Scruttocks Home cured Bunion Paste whisky and a gastronomic delight of Rat and Rhubarb risotto, and we shall dance the night away.

Once again we shall reclaim the City and forever slam firmly shut the gates of Hades once we have rounded up The Mound Of The Hound of Basketcaseville and all his gibbering mutant red-snottered devotees.
HUZZAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.