Confirmed Signing James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton and the PL are on the hook for that BS FFP accountancy trick.

Burnley wont go quietly.

That would be my guess over the hold up.

Going for Tarkowski was always going to be also about squaring Burnley off. Absolutely naive to think that isn't the case.

Why does everything have to be some kind of shady conspiracy cover up lol

They announced their released list this week, he was on it, so he can sign for anyone he wants.

So, by your logic, we`re bribing Burnley, into dropping the complaint over breaching FFP, for a player, who can sign for us or any team he wants, regardless lol

They announced their released list this week, he was on it, so he can sign for anyone he wants.

So, by your logic, we`re bribing Burnley, into dropping the complaint over breaching FFP, for a player, who can sign for us or any team he wants, regardless lol

As said: 'naive'.

It's how the world works. Including football.

Everton and the PL are on the hook for that BS FFP accountancy trick.

Burnley wont go quietly.

That would be my guess over the hold up.

Going for Tarkowski was always going to be also about squaring Burnley off. Absolutely naive to think that isn't the case.
He’s a free agent, he can go where he wants got nothing to do with Burnley. And Burnley are in a hole themselves financially, so maybe they should Get their own house in order first before shouting the odds

He’s a free agent, he can go where he wants got nothing to do with Burnley. And Burnley are in a whole themselves financially, so maybe they should Get their own house in order dust before shouting the odds
He's a pawn in all this. He's a free agent who had a lot of offers - but he ends up here. Funny that.

My guess is that he's a winner out of this and has made a small fortune in a signing on fee that will include some form of surreptitious payment to his old club.

I said this a fortnight ago, and the hold up just underlines how feasible that theory is.

Strikes me as rather odd, all this.

Either we are in the clear with the PL regarding FFP, or we are not.

If Burley want some compensation from the PL, that is a matter between them and the PL.

I understand that relationships between the clubs will be sour, but Tarkowski is a free agent. We are not buying him from Burnley.

If they have sensitivities over this and their desire for compensation from something we / the PL did, then he is officially a free agent on 1 July and I very much doubt these issues will have been squared off by then anyway, when he does officially sign.

Having a normal one, I see.

Yes, we’re definitely paying off a club that has nothing to do with the player. 100%. That makes total sense, and will make absolute sense from an accounting perspective.

Oh yes. It’d only be naive to think otherwise.

Strange tweet, why post if there’s no changes
My guess is he’s being constantly hassled by evertonians and is telling us all to chill out

Also, rather than a huge conspiracy, how about Tarkowski is on holiday, relaxing after a horrible season and we’re not announcing anything until he gets into FF, does the silly promo stuff and shakes hands with Frank for a picture who is also probably off somewhere relaxing after nearly losing all his hair the last few months. It’s not announced officially because it doesn’t need to be yet.

The only way it would make a shred of sense was if we paid some inflated fee to mask a bribe payment in with the total. This deal didn’t have a fee to begin with and presumably, Burnley weren’t involved at all in payment discussions as it was a free transfer. This whole accusation is crank magnetism at its finest

Status
Not open for further replies.