Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes mate, I went to the toilet this morning (I call going for a no2 "I'm just for a Moshiri/crap") thanks for asking.

If you mean the takeover talks, currently getting all of the consortium's assets valued to see how much wiggle room we have. I don't won't to go all in blazing with "here's your £7,437 Moshers, take it or leave it sister!". Need to make sire I leave enough spare in case I need to go higher
God bless your consortium my son.
With the Lord on your side you can not fail.

Yes mate, I went to the toilet this morning (I call going for a no2 "I'm just for a Moshiri/crap") thanks for asking.

If you mean the takeover talks, currently getting all of the consortium's assets valued to see how much wiggle room we have. I don't won't to go all in blazing with "here's your £7,437 Moshers, take it or leave it sister!". Need to make sire I leave enough spare in case I need to go higher
Im assuming here that typing one handed, while having a "moshiri/no.2" ? ?

Im assuming here that typing one handed, while having a "moshiri/no.2" ? ?
What this does give me, is absolute faith in the "Head" of this Consortium, being able to mutli task, a much needed asset in the running of a footers club these fine days!

Much respect Mr Mac!

*did not mean to reply to myself, will this jeopardise my place, please God and @Mrtallywacker let me see this out

What this does give me, is absolute faith in the "Head" of this Consortium, being able to mutli task, a much needed asset in the running of a footers club these fine days!

Much respect Mr Mac!

*did not mean to reply to myself, will this jeopardise my place, please God and @Mrtallywacker let me see this out
Only the Mods can save you now my son.

God bless.

I really hope this other American is New York Mets owner, Steve Cohen. He’s completely changed that franchise by bringing in the right people to do the job, he just signs the cheques. His net worth is roughly £16b
Has he ever considered a consortium of fellow big rollers?

Just been on ebay and there's a mint one for £20.00 but it's nowhere near as good as yours. It's a studio shot for sure and hes wearing a suit. Yours is a location shoot and captures Jason in his youthful heyday when Kylie was his missus and every song he was asked to play the guitar on top of the pops was in G.

Great days, great guy, great poster.
Great condition.

They don't come up every day. And we all know Moshiri's dream was to "be big down there" and how else to get onside with the residents of down there Australia than owning an immaculate Jason poster?

Status
Not open for further replies.