Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like you’ve got this sewn up, but if you need an absolute clincher to push it over the line I can let you have a ‘Bob the Builder’ mug. Obviously it’s best to keep this in reserve during negotiations as it’s pointless overpaying…..
Going in with a sack full of sweeteners to keep under the negotiating table?

That's UEFA and FIFA levels of deal making skills.

If, as this Slater character states, Moshiri is further on down the line with another U.S. consortium, then it underlines what a walloper Matt Law is and the Torygraph's constantly incorrect attempts at scooping Everton stories.

If, as this Slater characeter states, Moshiri is further on down the line with another U.S. consortium, then it underlines what a walloper Matt Law is and his constantly incorrect attempts at scooping Everton stories.

….perhaps being fed information by somebody who truly doesn’t know the real detail or purposely fed information that leads to him barking up the wrong tree.

I really hope this other American is New York Mets owner, Steve Cohen. He’s completely changed that franchise by bringing in the right people to do the job, he just signs the cheques. His net worth is roughly £16b
I was thinking of him too. But owning the Mets, his favorite boyhood club that he always dreamed of owning, wouldn't be the same as owning Everton some random club in England.

Status
Not open for further replies.