Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Esk new podcast with the Athletic journo interesting only listened to 15 minutes so far as was driving to work
I heard this, the Athletic journo said from what he is hearing he doesn`t think the Kenyon takeover will happen and that it will be another bid, 4/5 possibly in the mix.........

EDIT: Just seen this has been said on the last 10 pages, sorry catching up

Think this is a good thing. Moshiri despite his influx of money has made too many bad appointments and signings.

Always be grateful he got the stadium approved and started. I think a lot of evertonians are underestimating what a huge job that is.

We need professionals who will come in and shift all the comfy jobs for the incumbents like baxendale and bill. Get them out as part of the process. She can go and run some Charity somewhere and bill can retire a long way away from professional football.

Be great watching a well run club again. Hasn’t happened since 1980s and the owners then didn’t have any vision whatsoever, stood still whilst we became also rans.
I think we need to be careful what we wish for. There have been more bad owners then good. We are never going to find one that will back us to the extent of Man City or now newcastle. The next best business plan is too work a away to stay in the league with the minimum amount of expenditure and reap the profits each year.

I think we need to be careful what we wish for. There have been more bad owners then good. We are never going to find one that will back us to the extent of Man City or now newcastle. The next best business plan is too work a away to stay in the league with the minimum amount of expenditure and reap the profits each year.

i don’t know all the business side of it.

i want everton to be successful in every way but not owned by yanks

surely we’re attractive?

surely we’re attractive?
We are prob about the 8th attractive club… that’s not that exciting.
That’s putting us above recent league winners leicester, second city’s biggest club villa, and london based club with Olympic stadium - West Ham.
Growth potential for us is limited because the size of our local rivals and the size of the city.
That said there are more billionaires than clubs - hopefully we have one prepared to spend chasing a dream. Consortiums I would guess are more assute business proposals

That’s putting us above recent league winners leicester, second city’s biggest club villa, and london based club with Olympic stadium - West Ham.
Growth potential for us is limited because the size of our local rivals and the size of the city.
That said there are more billionaires than clubs - hopefully we have one prepared to spend chasing a dream. Consortiums I would guess are more assute business proposals

but American
ones? 8th is crap but pretty right

so is it only the ground that makes us attractive?

surely we’re attractive?
You've only just stopped stressing about the prospect of relegation. lol
Just like players and managers, so owners will come and go. It's really not worth stressing about things you can't control Matty. ;)

West ham dont even own their ground mate, and it's not a football stadium. It's a big drawback.

Status
Not open for further replies.