Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that but is it a bit wishful ?

Tbh mate, only Zinchenko from that list would I be massively happy about

Dennis - nobhead
Nunes - massive risk coming from a way slower league - could end up being a Gomes mark 2
Colwil - good but still unsure if he's ready to start in this league yet

Rather have Zinchenko, KLP and Gallacher (as part of a Richy deal) and Gilmour

He's looked good for Ukraine playing in the middle, would imagine he'd need to be part of a 3 though. A loan would be ideal, but doubt City would go for it.

Zinchenko - Allan - Doucoure

Looks a bit better but would love to see an upgrade on Allan and Doucoure too. Maybe next season.

Zinchenko Gilmour Dacoure would be better imo (Gallacher the dream) keep Allan as a great backup

Tbh mate, only Zinchenko from that list would I be massively happy about

Dennis - nobhead
Nunes - massive risk coming from a way slower league - could end up being a Gomes mark 2
Colwil - good but still unsure if he's ready to start in this league yet

Rather have Zinchenko, KLP and Gallacher (as part of a Richy deal) and Gilmour

What the deal with Dennis's bad attitude mate?

Any time i watched him for the Snake Wavers last year, he seemed to put it all in, in dire circumstances, seemed to really lead out and take responsibility for them, even when teams had cottoned onto him and the goals and assists dried up in the new year - he looked a real nuisance to play against.

What the deal with Dennis's bad attitude mate?

Any time i watched him for the Snake Wavers last year, he seemed to put it all in, in dire circumstances, seemed to really lead out and take responsibility for them, even when teams had cottoned onto him and the goals and assists dried up in the new year - he looked a real nuisance to play against.

In fairness I seen some Watford fans on Twitter saying he basically threw the towel in towards the end of the season when the going got tough.

In fairness I seen some Watford fans on Twitter saying he basically threw the towel in towards the end of the season when the going got tough.

Thats fair enough mate. Anecdotally i thought he looked at it, carried their main threat and looked a real nuisance, any time i saw it even later in the year, but i wouldn't argue with that as they'd watch him more then me.

Wonder is there a degree of "everyone is crap" because they have been relegated, i mean we would have ripped all our players to pieces for commitment if we had gone down and we very easily could have,

*whispers*

He was better than Richarlison last season.

Now that doesn't mean I think he is better. But to say he's total crap is off. Personally I'd swerve because he's not good enough to ignore that he's a bit of a tit and 20m is just far too much. But if we did do it I'd wager it won't be the worst signing in our history.

@Zatara doling out the middle fingers to anyone that mentioned Dennis positively last night makes the transfer an inevitability in my eyes.

Death by 1000 fingers to anyone who posts positively about him.

Just read the post above yours and let the stupidity of it sink in.

I’m surprised by people dismissing Dennis, he’s very fast, good on the ball and he scored 10 and assisted 6 in a horrific team in the premier league last season. I had him in my head as watfords best player because I worked with a season ticket holder last year and then watching that YouTube montage shows he’s comfortable coming in off the right too, and RW is somewhere we’re in need.

He’s way better than McNeil, 15 goals/assists better last season in fact in an equally crap team
I’d also like us to take exciting youngsters but surely a cheaper proven player who’s still only 24 is a better shout in our current situation?

That can definitely play a factor, understandable. But even with the turmoil of multiple managers and a relegation battle he turned out for Watford 33 times and registered 16 goals/assists. Everyone who isn’t an evertonian thinks Richarlison has a damaging attitude so I take these views with a pinch of salt.

I’m definitely no stat freak but 20m for an additional 16 or so goals across the season seems a no brainer especially when I see him operating down the right which none of our forwards/wingers like to do.

Richy + Mina + Gomes + Kean = Colwill + Dennis + Nunes + Zinchenko + £9m left

Love that but is it a bit wishful ?

No to Dennis.

It's a no to Dennis from me. On the basis that his attitude isn't suppoosed to be the best and the last thing we need are bad eggs in the dressing room. Would rather spend 20mil on the next Bowen from the Championship (Whoever that is - Lewis-Potter I guess) Undoubtedly has talent though...
Him and Deli,the dream team

Status
Not open for further replies.