Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well McNeil will cost north of £30m so it’s never happening. Same way we aren’t after Matheus Nunes. Same way we aren’t signing Zinchenko.

I’ve said most days in this thread quality is out there for decent fees.
The only way I can see zinchenko signing is on loan. That way city get to see him play in his preferred portion for a season, and we don’t have to pay £25m out

Why dont you ask the 250 scouts that Everton supposedly employs?

Im really confused why you find my claim of 250 scouts funny?

Walsh - described as ‘the most influential person in the Premier League’ by Sir Alex Ferguson last season - joined from Leicester in July 2016. Everton already had the biggest scouting department in the country, according to their head of academy recruitment Martin Waldron, with 235 scouts covering the North West and another 90 operating nationally.

So thats 325 scouts in England alone.

You think we can afford Zinchenko at £30m? I know it’s Father’s Day but you didn’t have to start on the whiskey at 9am.
I get it, we have no money, but let me let you into a little secret, we are allowed to sell players which gives us a budget.

Im really confused why you find my claim of 250 scouts funny?

Walsh - described as ‘the most influential person in the Premier League’ by Sir Alex Ferguson last season - joined from Leicester in July 2016. Everton already had the biggest scouting department in the country, according to their head of academy recruitment Martin Waldron, with 235 scouts covering the North West and another 90 operating nationally.

So thats 325 scouts in England alone.

I get it, we have no money, but let me let you into a little secret, we are allowed to sell players which gives us a budget.
It's more directed at Everton than you just the irony we have such a comprehensive scouting apparatus then we opt for pretty well known players like doucoure but patterson and mykolenko are positive steps just botched the implementation

Status
Not open for further replies.