Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see Chelsea as a good move for Richy right now. They were absolutely rubbish for about 4 months at the end of the season, playing the most painful, passive, dull football you'll ever see. I don't know what happenned but they started playing some dire stuff, with everyone more concerned with getting behind the ball.
We have hardly been fantastic attacking wise have we? I'd say he fits their counter attack very well actually...

Get what you're saying mate, but they are all young. Younger players tend to go off the boil more at various points off the season.

I really don't want to lose Richie, but if we could find a way to bring those 3 in it would be great for our future.

Issue is that we would still need to replace Richie, get in another midfielder and a RF. Don't see how we do that if the above 'swap' occurs. Unless we get one of them on loan with an option - preferably the most expensive one, so Gallagher.
I was under the impression Broja can play off the wings too

I would take him. Very skillful
I still like him but his career has gone a weird direction. He's still a dynamic dribbler but he's never turned it into consistent creative play. I don't think that's what we need. On top of that he's got bad muscles and we definitely don't need that. It's just not the right signing.

Don't get me wrong though he walks in at worst maybe our 3rd or 4th best player.

I'd take both with a loan with option to buy at the most. We don't have the cash to spend, and Levey is having a laugh with his valuation of Winks.
I think that's the only way it could be justified.

It's not like there'll be a queue of clubs looking to pay a serious fee for either.

Status
Not open for further replies.