Old Everton Pictures

The Golden Vision's contract on joining the Blues -

1655894591506.png

Wayne Clarke of Everton runs into position during a Today League Division One match against Arsenal at the Highbury Stadium in London. Everton won the match 1-0. an unsung hero in our title year of 1987 - for @T LEAFE -

View attachment 170830

One of the poorest no 9s I have ever seen for the money we wasted - plus losing a young David Johnson to Ipswich - Bobby Robson could not believe his luck, this player lasted 11 games for us at no 9 - Rod Belfitt

View attachment 170910
Still gives me nightmares thinking about that.

It must have been an accident...Rod Belfitt scores in the 2-1 win at home to Man City, 11 November 1972:

View attachment 170948
Frame it major he never scored that many in his 11 games he was awful - came to us with a great past record at Leeds though , but Bobby Robson set us up like a kipper taking David Johnson plus we had to pay cash - doh - Everton that -

Frame it major he never scored that many in his 11 games he was awful - came to us with a great past record at Leeds though , but Bobby Robson set us up like a kipper taking David Johnson plus we had to pay cash - doh - Everton that -
That period between the Catt's illness & Bingham's appointment was utterly shambolic. I didn't think we'd ever outdo it: enter Moshri's inspired picks!