Transfer Rumour Harry Winks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its widely stated by the Spurs fans on their forum that both Dele and Winks went to poop confidence wise firstly under Mourinho.

Their game time dropped off (massively this season) and Winks piped up and said he needed a run of games to get back to form.

These two are both players who need a Poch manager behind them...we have similar in Lampard.

These boys werent average under Poch thats for sure.

Haha could picture Vieira and Lampard in a pub having a chat about what a good player Winks looked a couple of years ago....how they'd utilise him and how that type doesnt suit a Mourinho or a Conte team but would be back getting England caps under them.

Meanwhile a couple of young Evertonians pipe up with "what do you two old codgers know about midfielders" ?
So am I to assume for future reference that anytime you hold an opinion on a player that differs from Lampard, (or indeed Viera), that you are going keep your gob shut?
Thought not.

I’m not suffering alone

%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%99-cute.gif

He might be attracted by Frank's cockney accent.He might be put off when he finds out where Everton is, a long way north of Watford.

Winks isn't worth £20 m but he really isn't a bad footballer.

He is limited but retains possession well . You don't play the number of games that he has played at the highest level by being crap as some "experts" on here would have you believe.

I just feel that Winks is very much a known quantity. We know what he’s about and he’s not going to surprise us. We’re going to be stuck with another midfielder who can’t score, tackle or pass to join in with the midfield that must be the most static and devoid of technical ability in any top flight league worldwide. I genuinely despair at the recruitment at this club

He is limited but retains possession well . You don't play the number of games that he has played at the highest level by being crap as some "experts" on here would have you believe.

He's a terrific footballer.

I hate the people that are running our club. Huge black mark against Lampard too if he has signed off on this when funds are so scarce

He’s 26? Assumed he was 2-3 years longer. Considering his age (and wage expectations with same as this is likely his last ‘big’ move) and serious lack of progress at this point in his career, it’s a firm no thank you.
We have all seen this movie before.

tom davies has played more games than him and he is 2 1/2 years younger despite only making 6 appearances last season

Status
Not open for further replies.