20,000 sign petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently melvin who started the petition doesn’t believe it sits right with the clubs motto, not sure he fully understands the translation he must not of read it’s a record deal ?

The fans being annoyed about a betting sponsor is the reason the club won’t push on?

It has nothing to do with what happened in 1992 and Phillip Carter?

It has nothing to do with a penniless existence under Kenwright?

It has nothing to do with football clubs being bought by states and the sport creating a system to keep these clubs at the top?

It has nothing to do with a mental owner who has brought in one of the worst boards in sport and loves spunking money on players like Cenk Tosun and Morgan Schneiderlin?

No, it’s down to the fans who; despite years of all this got behind the club they absolutely hated at their absolute lowest and became the twelfth man this season and let’s be honest we’re pretty much the reason we’re not currently looking at routes to Kenilworth Park.

I personally don’t give a toss about a petition or a gambling sponsor but let’s not chuck accusations at fans who do.

Have you taken this up with Melvin directly mate? He's a nice fella, posts on here so at least have the bollocks to tag him in.

@Groucho
The clubs on its backside worst season for years talk of a takeover a ground that’s just started being built FFP looking over us and we get a record shirt sponsor and people still moan, not just moan but go and set up a petition. Talk about bollocks I had no idea he was on here and like I wouldn’t of posted it if I did? I’ve also been affected by gambling I’ve been self excluded off almost every site imaginable and if it was a record deal with a alcohol brand no one would have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.