20,000 sign petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we were still sponsored by one2one would we have had weird 5G=covid freaks signing petitions?
Now THIS I'd love to see. Be even better if we got arm sponsorship by Pfizer. Then we'd get the full fruit loop treatment...

ee5.png

Please Everton, make it so.

The clubs on its backside worst season for years talk of a takeover a ground that’s just started being built FFP looking over us and we get a record shirt sponsor and people still moan, not just moan but go and set up a petition. Talk about bollocks I had no idea he was on here and like I wouldn’t of posted it if I did? I’ve also been affected by gambling I’ve been self excluded off almost every site imaginable and if it was a record deal with a alcohol brand no one would have a problem.

As someone negatively affected by gambling why have you taken such a dim view of a fellow blue raising it as an issue?

As someone negatively affected by gambling why have you taken such a dim view of a fellow blue raising it as an issue?
Because at the end of the day it’s a choice it was my choice to blow 7k in 3 months although betting company’s track your move on the internet and place adverts on sites you visit trying to lure you in ultimately it’s you who presses the button or visits the shop. And the state the clubs in now there’s much more important issues going on than creating anymore heat or disruption by setting up a petition.

Clubs on the brink of being bought out by a bunch of vampires who'll suck our veins dry and all the fans are arsed about are our kin sponsers at a time we are desperate for revenue.

Deserve everything we get.
If this is the case, then surely they're exactly the sponsor we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.