20,000 sign petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so we're clear mate, you've had a gambling problem yourself, you recognise that the tactics employed by gambling firms to target people isn't right, but your against tackling the issue cos it makes a multi million pound football club a few extra quid?
I’ve no issue with people tackling these firms but I’m actually happy Everton have taken money from one. I was just having a laugh 20,000 losers was meant as in who had lost a bet tongue in cheek. I’d prefer we wasn’t sponsored by them and it’s a very serious issue it’s the way these firms track vulnerable peoples data and almost lure them into the sites with free bets etc I don’t think Everton having the sponsor on the shirt is going to make anyone become addicted, the issue lies with these companies and how they operate most are off shore so don’t pay taxes while profiting massively it’s not ideal but at the same time the club is in crisis be nice to know who the next sponsor was and how much it was worth that’s even if there was anyone else.

I’ve no issue with people tackling these firms but I’m actually happy Everton have taken money from one. I was just having a laugh 20,000 losers was meant as in who had lost a bet tongue in cheek. I’d prefer we wasn’t sponsored by them and it’s a very serious issue it’s the way these firms track vulnerable peoples data and almost lure them into the sites with free bets etc I don’t think Everton having the sponsor on the shirt is going to make anyone become addicted, the issue lies with these companies and how they operate most are off shore so don’t pay taxes while profiting massively it’s not ideal but at the same time the club is in crisis be nice to know who the next sponsor was and how much it was worth that’s even if there was anyone else.
Calling them losers says more about you then them. Clown

Wrong petition, shoulda been 'shall we send the kopites back to Paris for round 2'

Maths doesn't count high enough....

Nice to make jokes about people with addiction problems. I hope you continue to lose your bollocks you absolute nob.
It was just tongue in cheek mate if you read my replies I meant losers as in who have lost bets. It’s a very serious issue which definitely needs tackling but they’re barking up the wrong tree petitioning for Everton to drop the sponsor it’s the government they need to be onto and how these horrible companies operate only ever one winner and it’s not us.

Fair if people dont want the club to be involved in this type of deal. But isnt the type of numbers to stop the deal, for me i am happy we have a deal just need money into the club

Status
Not open for further replies.