2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we’re probably going to lose Richarlison for less than market value. Thanks Farhad you useless turd
Why?

His market value is probably about £55-60m. He's got 2 years left on his deal, he's 25 and he scored 10 league goals last season and 7 the season before that. I love him to bits but he's not some world class player.

He'll be a huge miss, but he's a sellable asset. One of the only few we have. Unfortunately, we were crap last season and Spurs is a huge step up. But we'll only do business with them if they meet our valuation.

Cheers mate, still £58 million for our star player would be daylight robbery.

We would have gone down without Richy he's worth £70 millions to us.
I think they'll be wanting £60m as a starting point for conversations.

Ultimately it is what it is, we aren't really in a strong position. I don't see us selling for below £60m, however.

I think they'll be wanting £60m as a starting point for conversations.

Ultimately it is what it is, we aren't really in a strong position. I don't see us selling for below £60m, however.

Think he'll end up going for £65 millions maybe rising to £70 with add ons.

Anything less and we've been had off by Levy.

Grow up mate.

Teams and press are given the team sheets 90 mins before a game. Press can start readying there notes and sites 15 mins before with an embargo on the hour. Clubs already have each others team sheets remember. If you think me tweeting 5 mins before contributes to our dismal season then go give your head a wobble.

It’s simple and quite frankly I’m sick of it. Had my niece threatened for starters over nothing tweets. If you don’t like what I tweet, ignore, block or mute. It’s quite easy. Because mark my words, I only tweet what a top journalist already has in his inbox ??
Your not a journalist though are you ,and you get your info from someone blatantly braking confidentiality agreements ,I’m angry at the culture of this club whether it’s Kenwright / Harrison who’s allowing Every single nugget of information out,that’s the state were in that a hat is publishing all and sundry , hope your enjoying the fame Mick

Your not a journalist though are you ,and you get your info from someone blatantly braking confidentiality agreements ,I’m angry at the culture of this club whether it’s Kenwright / Harrison who’s allowing Every single nugget of information out,that’s the state were in that a hat is publishing all and sundry , hope your enjoying the fame Mick
Use ignore if it gets you so worked up .

All this 10% stuff regarding Richarlison is messing my head up. I still haven't worked out if Heitinga is eligible for Sporting yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.