2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well looking at Richarlison's contribution at face value, I think he's averaged something like 10-11 goals in the league a season since he's been here. Some will say he's a lot more valuable than just his goals because of his work rate and the passion he shows playing for us (which is unarguable), however I'd argue that his all round game like his dribbling and general wing play is quite poor.

When it comes to replacing him, I think we will be able to get someone in with significantly better ability but lower work rate fairly easily, it's just a question of whether they can score roughly as many goals as he can. 10 a season isn't anything spectacular like, but we'll soon see I guess.
Since he joined us, we’ve won something like 2 PL games when he hasn’t played.

Do you get this worked up when Fabrizio tweets things before it’s official? Or Paul
Joyce giving out every fine details of the finance within a deal which isn’t public knowledge? Probably not. You can’t win, first it was “your a fake, you chat rubbish” then it was “your a chancer” now it’s “your breaking rules, your out of order” ?. At the end of the day, I only tweet which is either already out there and I confirm it, or it’s about to break like today.

Let’s just get this right, does it matter if I tweet a few mins before the athletic or the times or alike tweet it 5 mins later? Fact is, it makes zero difference.

Stop getting so worked up about it because believe me, no club in professional football is arsed about a hat tweeting.

By the way, enjoying fame? I’d show my face everywhere if I was that bothered. Feel free to come speak to me at any game or any away game, I’ll have a pint with anyone, I’m just a normal fan first and foremost ??
Don't bother replying to him mate
Not worth it .

Do you get this worked up when Fabrizio tweets things before it’s official? Or Paul
Joyce giving out every fine details of the finance within a deal which isn’t public knowledge? Probably not. You can’t win, first it was “your a fake, you chat rubbish” then it was “your a chancer” now it’s “your breaking rules, your out of order” ?. At the end of the day, I only tweet which is either already out there and I confirm it, or it’s about to break like today.

Let’s just get this right, does it matter if I tweet a few mins before the athletic or the times or alike tweet it 5 mins later? Fact is, it makes zero difference.

Stop getting so worked up about it because believe me, no club in professional football is arsed about a hat tweeting.

By the way, enjoying fame? I’d show my face everywhere if I was that bothered. Feel free to come speak to me at any game or any away game, I’ll have a pint with anyone, I’m just a normal fan first and foremost ??

Well handled. It'll get worse so be prepped to block loads

Why?

His market value is probably about £55-60m. He's got 2 years left on his deal, he's 25 and he scored 10 league goals last season and 7 the season before that. I love him to bits but he's not some world class player.

He'll be a huge miss, but he's a sellable asset. One of the only few we have. Unfortunately, we were crap last season and Spurs is a huge step up. But we'll only do business with them if they meet our valuation.

…Raphina scored 6 & 11, 3 in 9 for Brazil seems Arsenal are paying £60m. A decent benchmark. Richarlison has 14 in 36 for Brazil.

West Ham went from battling relegation to Europe in a season. So too Leicester.

Really don’t think selling our most threatening attacking players is the way to either stay up or move into more stable position in the table.

Imho
West Ham really didn't

Over the years we have had several people who have contributed pieces of information on this forum.

Some of the Information is better than others, but it is all welcome and fulfills the very purpose of a site like this.

I am delighted to get this information and it is up to every individual to decide if they want to read it or ignore it.

Apparently arsenal are close to £60 million for Raphinha from Leeds

Bizarre as Jesus also wants to play off the right hand side...as well as Antony (Ajax)

They all want to play on the right to get in the Brazil team/squad as they know Neymar and Richarlison are the left and centre forwards.

…Raphina scored 6 & 11, 3 in 9 for Brazil seems Arsenal are paying £60m. A decent benchmark. Richarlison has 14 in 36 for Brazil.

Richarlison is a level above Raphinha.

£60mil for Raphinha to me just underlines the £85mil id want for Richarlison.

Do you have any FFP concerns?

Do you follow that sort of thing?

Cant say I pay much attention to your accounts, maybe you do.
IIRC Spurs have more FFP headroom than any club in the league. But it’s Levy, so the club is never likely to get close to the FFP limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.