2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you get this worked up when Fabrizio tweets things before it’s official? Or Paul
Joyce giving out every fine details of the finance within a deal which isn’t public knowledge? Probably not. You can’t win, first it was “your a fake, you chat rubbish” then it was “your a chancer” now it’s “your breaking rules, your out of order” ?. At the end of the day, I only tweet which is either already out there and I confirm it, or it’s about to break like today.

Let’s just get this right, does it matter if I tweet a few mins before the athletic or the times or alike tweet it 5 mins later? Fact is, it makes zero difference.

Stop getting so worked up about it because believe me, no club in professional football is arsed about a hat tweeting.

By the way, enjoying fame? I’d show my face everywhere if I was that bothered. Feel free to come speak to me at any game or any away game, I’ll have a pint with anyone, I’m just a normal fan first and foremost ??
Take no notice mate, keep on keeping on. Many an ITK been hounded off here, don't give in to them.

Suppose.

And im sure its been said, no slight on Spurs with this statement, but, Spurs buying our best player to stick him on their bench.

God we suck big danglies.

But this is what modern day sky tele clapper footie fans want - FFP and the CL stranglehold of the established clubs cherry picking who they want from every other club to stick on their bench.

The 5 sub rule will be the final nail in the coffin.

But this is what modern day footie fans want - FFP and the CL stranglehold of the established clubs cherry picking who they want from every other club to stick on their bench.

The 5 sub rule will be the final nail in the coffin.
We had 2 chances to be them, we blew them both.

We never took advantage at the dawn of the Premier League
then
We got taken over by somebody with huge money and we wasted almost every single penny.

Nobody else to blame IMO.

Suppose.

And im sure its been said, no slight on Spurs with this statement, but, Spurs buying our best player to stick him on their bench.

God we suck big danglies.

It's like City paid £100mill for Grealish to do the same. You need a squad to compete at the top end and competitions.

Getting rid of Moura and Bergwijn to get Richy is a huge improvement and probably makes sense financially

“Every team sells their better players at some point ” which will be pushed by the usual suspects when he goes.

Yes, however they don’t actually achieve anything significant in terms of success here before leaving. That’s the difference.

Tbh I think we'd get more value from Richy giving 100% and leaving for free in two years time than banking what we paid for him and trying to replace him

Love the narrative that Raphina is the better player.

He's not

Not by a lot but I definitely prefer watching Raphina in terms of how they play football, he can actually beat a man for starters

Id imagine that adds a lot to the public perception of who is a better player, most people seem to view Richarlison as a bit of a workhorse with decentish finishing. He's not really the kind of player who would excite neutrals, but his work rate etc will always make him popular with his own fans.

We had 2 chances to be them, we blew them both.

We never took advantage at the dawn of the Premier League
then
We got taken over by somebody with huge money and we wasted almost every single penny.

Nobody else to blame IMO.

Agree with the first scenario - Johnson and Kenwright done a number on us.

The horse had already long bolted the stable by the time Moshiri came along - even if we had spent the money wisely we'll have only bobbled around 5th-7th for a few seasons before having our players/manager cherry picked like Leicester and find ourselves in midtable.

Teams like us / Leicester / Villa etc will have cycles of sniffing around europe to being midtable dwellers but the rules in place firmly keep everyone outside of those golden goose top 4 or so places. May get a fluke season but thats it too much in these clubs favour including this new 5 sub rule which is a joke.

The scab 6 will rack up the points next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.