Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what does everyone value that deal at then?

100m for both?

Richarlison £70m & Gordon £30m?

I personally don’t think Richie would get much game time at Spurs never mind Gordon, would be a terrible move for him. But I imagine Everton have probably indicated they would be open to offers.
We'd want to value Gordon as high as possible as it's pure profit compared to Richarlison!

Not liking the direction of travel for this window. Seems the vultures are gathering to pick off our best players which will probably result in a deadline day scramble to get a first eleven together :(

We could be unrecognisable by the end of August!
New owner
New Chairman
New CEO
No Richarlison
No Gordon
No Delph
No Tosun
No Gomes
No Kenny
No DCL

*gulps

Young
Plays for England
Good experience under his belt from last season
Tricky

40m
Plays for England u21s. Big jump to the senior team and lots don't make it.

Would be 30m at most im my opinion. It would be a potentially career ruining move for him going there. They have 2 first choice ahead of him, and then if they got richie as well, he would automatically be behind him.

He could grow into being an absolute star for us.

Plays for England u21s. Big jump to the senior team and lots don't make it.

Would be 30m at most im my opinion. It would be a potentially career ruining move for him going there. They have 2 first choice ahead of him, and then if they got richie as well, he would automatically be behind him.

He could grow into being an absolute star for us.

Hull want £30 million for their young winger.....surley we would want more for our Premier league one !?!

It could be a tactic , using Myers to spread the message, Gordon stays and the loss of Richarlison is subdued somewhat. “At least Gordon is staying”
Think most have come to terms with richie leaving at this point. Just need the right price.

Status
Not open for further replies.