Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clubs obviously sniffing blood around our financial situation and think there's some bargains to be had, we have to stand up to the vultures and only deal on our terms if we can. Hoping the Gordon interest has been leaked by us so when we sell Richarlison and keep Gordon we can spin it that we kept hold of our home grown talent to soften the blow of Richie going.

It could be a tactic , using Myers to spread the message, Gordon stays and the loss of Richarlison is subdued somewhat. “At least Gordon is staying”
I don’t think it’s even necessary. A lot of the fan base would of known Richie was going this summer, and that’s before this season finished. He stayed longer than I thought he would. We have got worse in that time. He won’t give us 2-3 years to get back to try to compete for European places and that’s a long shot at present.

I just hope all these players linked are made up rubbish.

Winks, Ericksen, Alli, Moura, Dennis - Rank that, proper mingin.

I thoroughly believe our board would be stupid enough to accept a 'waived payments on Dele' plus £20m and Winks for Richarlison and Gordon. Genuinely think they could do it. lol

Spurs would frame it as a deal worth up to £80m (£40m Dele, £20m Winks), and we'd lap it up.

Spurs knew what they were doing when they allowed us to take Dele off them, Levy is no mug.

Status
Not open for further replies.