Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not overly concerned about losing Gordon. I'm not saying I want him to leave either.

If the fee is right and pumped back into the squad then fine. I personally cant see him going to Spurs, he would literally never get a game.

Never usually smoke without fire though.

Shame if he goes, lots of potential but a lot of improvements needed too. I do think if he wasn't homegrown he wouldn't have as many fans on here.

I don’t think it’s even necessary. A lot of the fan base would of known Richie was going this summer, and that’s before this season finished. He stayed longer than I thought he would. We have got worse in that time. He won’t give us 2-3 years to get back to try to compete for European places and that’s a long shot at present.

Never underestimate a snide, particularly ones who use media allies to push a narrative. I get what you are saying however I think if Richarlison does sign for Spurs it will say an awful lot about where we are doesn’t it? And I think that’s what it’s all about deep down.

Clubs obviously sniffing blood around our financial situation and think there's some bargains to be had, we have to stand up to the vultures and only deal on our terms if we can. Hoping the Gordon interest has been leaked by us so when we sell Richarlison and keep Gordon we can spin it that we kept hold of our home grown talent to soften the blow of Richie going.
I think Richie leaving is accepted by most of the fan base. Could be wrong though, would love to see him stay.

Every player has a price, but I can guarantee Levy wont get anywhere near our valuation for Gordon. he’s already taking the piss with the richarlison fee, according to reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.