2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

New stadium and world class manager, I think they might bridge the gap to the top 2.

They won't mate - the gaps too large - city and the rs squads still blow them out the water.

It should help them consolidate them in the top 4 though as arsenal, united and Chelsea will all invest heavily this season too.

Spurs fan here. To the sensible and what looks like the vast majority of you, fair play. You are wishing the guy well and no bitterness whatsoever from you. I signed up, as was interested in our incoming signing Richarlison and wanted to discuss his strengths, weaknesses etc, but I’ll have to say there is 1 or 2 really bitter users on here, notably the Spurs hater ( strange to hate us more than Liverpool)

. He has signed for Spurs because we are a CL club, with a magnificent stadium and coached by one of the best managers in Europe. We have been in the champions league for 3 seasons in 5. We are constantly in Europe. We regularly fight for a top 4. We have made plenty of major finals, but unfortunately haven’t got over the line, but this is all irrelevant. Wether you like to admit it or not, Richarlison signing for Spurs is a big step up. You take the piss out of our trophy spell. Our last was 2008. Yours was 1995. Can understand you being disappointed, but the bitterness and belittling of our club when let’s be fair, you could only dream of what we have currently.

This isn’t to the vast majority of you by the way. I just read a few comments whilst signing in and felt the need to respond
Yes you're in a better position than us, but let's be honest, you're a peripheral team.

Many on here, while thinking Spurs are currently in a better position than us, will rightly think "it's only Spurs...he could do much better".

Let's not do the trophy comparison rubbish though, because crowing about your record over ours - and using 2 league cups since 1995 as your evidence of that - is a bit embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.