2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this another famous Everton First, having a race against the clock to sell our best player before we're hit with sanctions? Good times indeed Bill, you've done it again!
There aren't any sanctions, it's a load of BS. My understanding is it would be more beneficial to include his sale on this years books, but its not because of any sanctions.

Welcome to everton

Maxwell
AC19CB85-87E8-42C9-B411-2C1AF06EC00F.jpeg

Pretty much agreed. He would fit in at lots of top teams - don't think that the Brazil CF who will score lots of goals schtick is his selling point. Tougher sell of course when the end product is not outstanding - can see him being great in a Conte side and not surprised of the interest from Conte.

Yup conte was a natural fit for him as he understands the importance of having that type of player. No shock at all spurs are the one who pushed as a priority to get him in.

Here's my seemingly unpopular Richarlison opinion in response to what I think is a delusional take by many blues:

1) Richarlison is a good player but he is overrated by out fan base because of his personality (like certain players before). He was poor for large parts of last season and hasn't improved since his first season. For a 'top player' he loses the ball and scuffs shots far to often. He's worth no more than £60m and is miles behind Lukaku's quality when he was at us.
2) Raphinha is better and has more quality which is backed up by more goals / assists over the past 2 seasons in the PL. Therefore, it is understandable why he is commanding a higher fee.
3) Spurs is currently a big step up with the chance to play UCL under one of the best managers in the game alongside world class players in a world class stadium. How many trophies we won 40 years ago compared to them does not make it a sideways step.
4) Spurs is probably the his level. He is certainly not a top club player and wouldn't get near Liverpool, City or Real. He can't do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.