2022/2023 Kit Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran out of the biggest infrant size 4-5 so had to order it online not coming till 13/07 why can't they ever get it right

It is what is, we've had better shirts than this one and the sponsors logo sucks. Still though as long as Everton win enough matches while wearing it, that's the main thing really.

I’m okay with it, but that Stake looks hideous stamped on the front of the shirt. Oh well, as long as I don’t have to worry about another relegation battle all is good. As a matter of fact, I still don’t think I’ve fully recovered mentally from that.
The shirt is acceptable. It's no more and no less than that. The sponsors logo is awful really, and i'm not happy with this club taking money from a gambling company either.

Mine doesn't after a year and I play footy in it weekly and goes through dryer no dramas.

Sure that people just like to moan about literally anything the club does.
Yeah mate I’m just making it up for a reaction on a forum. I wish it didn’t look like crap because I love the kit.

Never had any issues with the first Hummel kits and I wore them to death.

Yeah mate I’m just making it up for a reaction on a forum. I wish it didn’t look like crap because I love the kit.

Never had any issues with the first Hummel kits and I wore them to death.

I didn't say you were making it up matey. Just said mine was OK. And not aimed at you but the fanbase does seem to have an irrational hatred for the club constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.