Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should be grateful for FFP.

Imagine how much more we would have wasted if we didn't have restrictions.

*Shudders
Yea there is that.

Any ffp restrictions should've been on owners assuming liability for spending over and above their clubs revenues. But that wouldn't have chimed too well with the cartel clubs. So here we are with a rigged game

Like I've said if I'm wrong I'll never even look at this site again come September

Not a attention seeker and rarely comment or get into the debates

But this is 100% true and from someone more reliable than the bobbles and esks of the world

Last edited:

Posted yesterday
Vault me if I'm wrong or close my account t come September 2nd

We will not spend hardly anything
And will be lucky to get a loan out of most prem teams

That's from a very very well established agent who has had several high profile clients at the club during moshiris reign he is also blue who I trust and is deeply worried from what he knows and hears on that level he works and wheel and deals

The club may well find themselves black balled ny other clubs due to ffp flirtations and other clubs fuming at the lack of punishment
I am sure the club would not let info out esp to agents ect gow much money we can spend. Players will come in if it was this bad why would lampard stay plus the club would be putting more high profile playera on the list to go.

I am sure the club would not let info out esp to agents ect gow much money we can spend. Players will come in if it was this bad why would lampard stay plus the club would be putting more high profile playera on the list to go.
Lad the agents tell the clubs what's happening and have for years also other clubs know our financial position hence spurs paying what they did for brazils nbr 9
There ain't any secrets in football it's a merry go round and every clubs a cog in its system

His agency have been told...pointless trying to deal with

Lad the agents tell the clubs what's happening and have for years also other clubs know our financial position hence spurs paying what they did for brazils nbr 9
There ain't any secrets in football it's a merry go round and every clubs a cog in its system

His agency have been told...pointless trying to deal with
Thats fine if you have heard it obv it is bad but i trust other itk sources and hipe that you can be proven wrong with players in

Hopefully we get bought and get the clowns out of the club and in 18 24 months time we can go again bit with a plan this time

Mate the itk sources get drip fed bits from agents and to a lesser extent the echo etc reporters as embargos prevent them printing it till sky sports news yellow bar them its all a big game and circus

Thats fine if you have heard it obv it is bad but i trust other itk sources and hipe that you can be proven wrong with

Last edited:

Posted yesterday
Vault me if I'm wrong or close my account t come September 2nd

We will not spend hardly anything
And will be lucky to get a loan out of most prem teams

That's from a very very well established agent who has had several high profile clients at the club during moshiris reign he is also blue who I trust and is deeply worried from what he knows and hears on that level he works and wheel and deals

The club may well find themselves black balled ny other clubs due to ffp flirtations and other clubs fuming at the lack of punishment
So we are going to spend a lot?

Because that is what you are saying...

The sale of Richarlison to Tottenham Hotspur last week allowed the proceeds of the transfer to be factored into their annual accounts. That meant Everton fell in line with the Premier League’s profit and sustainability rules, and, more importantly, means the club will avoid the threat of punishment.

The ECHO also understands that claims Everton were forced to sell Richarlison due to a 'cash crisis and concerns they may struggle to keep servicing their wage bill without player sales' are incorrect.

The "story" doesnt make sense, in 1 sentence it said we sold Richarlison to fall in line with the rules.
And then the next it says we have no cash issues.

Pinch of salt for me.

Think what it means is we had to sell to meet the P&S, but not because we are broke without sales mate.

In other words we have money to spend, but had to sell because of the financial limits imposed by the prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.