Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask genuinely does Frank Lampard appreciate you releasing team information well before anyone else ? Also what happens when the person leaking you information gets put out of business ?
sure that’s the least of his worries when he looks around the dressing room and sees Rondon and Keane in shinnies.

They could leak the team 5 weeks before and it would t make a difference to our results.

Posted yesterday
Vault me if I'm wrong or close my account t come September 2nd

We will not spend hardly anything
And will be lucky to get a loan out of most prem teams

That's from a very very well established agent who has had several high profile clients at the club during moshiris reign he is also blue who I trust and is deeply worried from what he knows and hears on that level he works and wheel and deals

The club may well find themselves black balled ny other clubs due to ffp flirtations and other clubs fuming at the lack of punishment
really? i can`t see how you reckon this mate. do you think for one second we wouldn`t be hauled over the coals if we had breached ffp. dont forget Leeds and Burnley pushed for sanctions against us and it was dismissed because we were within the regulations so why would they be fuming when theres nothing to fume about

Posted yesterday
Vault me if I'm wrong or close my account t come September 2nd

We will not spend hardly anything
And will be lucky to get a loan out of most prem teams

That's from a very very well established agent who has had several high profile clients at the club during moshiris reign he is also blue who I trust and is deeply worried from what he knows and hears on that level he works and wheel and deals

The club may well find themselves black balled ny other clubs due to ffp flirtations and other clubs fuming at the lack of punishment
Adds to diary.

Again your off the mark
Never once said agents won't deal with us

Certain premier league clubs won't assist us nor play ball over protracted deals

They will insist on cash in full etc as they know we can't do deals like that at present

Hence making are summer extremely difficult when trying to deal with wolves for instance who have adeared to ffp rules for one of there young players who the value at 20m and see us as a competition for pl survival why help us and let us pay over next 3 ffp years to help us out knowing we tried to leap frog them by bending ffp rules when they can sell to leeds or palace over 2 years who also feel shafted by are flirtatious ffp actions and the prem leagues lack of punishment
I'd imagine there are some clubs trying to make things difficult. There are human dynamics at play, and our situation will be less well received in some boardrooms than others. But it's in the realm of conspiracy theory to think there is a blanket vendetta at play.

They should be collectively thanking us for massively overspending on their garbage. Let a club be difficult, I don't want their tat at a premium. Sod Wolves.

I'm not especially concerned by this at all presuming there is likely to a grain of truth in it. And a grain only, because the moral high ground is a very lonely place to occupy in football.

If it helps to wean the club off taking the expensive and easy route, which we know has failed, rather than truly embrace a global scouting model that offers infinitely more value for money, then we'll be better for it in the long-term. Just that they don't learn as fast as they might. A gentle push in the right direction could do wonders.

And we'll do some business regardless. Football is dirty, just some dirt is more equal than other dirt.

Again your off the mark

Certain premier league clubs won't assist us nor play ball over protracted deals

They will insist on cash in full etc as they know we can't do deals like that at present

Hence making are summer extremely difficult when trying to deal with wolves for instance who have adeared to ffp rules for one of there young players who the value at 20m and see us as a competition for pl survival why help us and let us pay over next 3 ffp years to help us out knowing we tried to leap frog them by bending ffp rules when they can sell to leeds or palace over 2 years who also feel shafted by are flirtatious ffp actions and the prem leagues lack of punishment

I think you're right on your original post. Clubs are confused how we have seen to "get away" with not breaching FFP. Unfortunately for them, its water tight, and an independent adjudicator has given it the OK (as well as the PL).

What's interesting, is Spurs have played ball by paying us big money to essentially help bail us out. So it's not a straightforward picture.

As for Wolves, I can see why they wont want to sell to us. PL clubs dont like to do business with each other, especially for discounted prices.

Again your off the mark

But if they want to sell a player, and we are a buyer, it doesnt make sense for them to structure a deal in a way that wont allow it to complete.

You truly don't have a clue do you pal hoe it works

One deal going through can make 10 other deals happen

Every agency work together to make it work otherwise none of them make a living

No I don't mate, as I'm not an agent, as neither are you, You just allegedly are members of the same golf club with a super reliable agent whose had loads of dealing with Everton and happens to tell you insider info about the club and other clubs dealing with it

Sounds really legit

Again your off the mark

You mean wolves whose entire transfer strategy and deals are done by effectively one agent in Mendes?

Again sounds legit mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.