Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
My club lost 21 games last season and nearly got relegated with this newly promoted chancer releasing injury news and team news earlier than the club wanted , and now he’s charging for it , that ok
As people have said, the team sheets are given to media and officials up to 1 1/2 hours before a game so it’s not like any team has an advantage

It’s pretty pathetic the abuse that Bobble is getting for simply passing info on and it’s one of the big reasons why ITKs don’t stay on here long

I recall reading somewhere that European clubs are more strict with regards payments.

Like Premier League clubs can "afford" to do the deal over 2-3 years, but teams in Europe normally demand a bigger initial payment and normally only do 1-2 years.

Not sure where I read it or whether its true.
This could be true as I’ve always wondered why when 2 non English clubs transfer players the fee seems to be lower than what it would if a PL team was buying.

Me too,over here in Spain he had a decent rep,how he went from banging them in for Málaga to being unable to trap a ball is puzzling,the Everton effect?
I remember reading something after the fact, when everybody knew he was crap where somebody had done some digging and had found some stuff from a Spanish footie expert from the time we’d signed him basically saying most of the goals he scored at Malaga were from really unlikely places and it was all a bit flukey. I wish we’d listened to that bloke lol

I recall reading somewhere that European clubs are more strict with regards payments.

Like Premier League clubs can "afford" to do the deal over 2-3 years, but teams in Europe normally demand a bigger initial payment and normally only do 1-2 years.

Not sure where I read it or whether its true.
It's well accepted that PL clubs are seen as pay pigs for those in the lower-income leagues, as they can finance their entire operation for multiple years on the back of one big sale.

I don't think our inability to pay a large fee up front would necessarily rule us out of getting a deal over the line, but it would make sense if it drove the final price up.

This could be true as I’ve always wondered why when 2 non English clubs transfer players the fee seems to be lower than what it would if a PL team was buying.
I dont think its a hard and fast rule.

Think most deals are done on whatever terms they can.

Like the Torres deal back in the day, for some reason Chelsea were desperate so THEY wanted the fee upfront, then theres the Dele deal where Spurs are giving us 10 years on the provy to pay for him.

It's well accepted that PL clubs are seen as pay pigs for those in the lower-income leagues, as they can finance their entire operation for multiple years on the back of one big sale.

I don't think our inability to pay a large fee up front would necessarily rule us out of getting a deal over the line, but it would make sense if it drove the final price up.

Our issue is, getting young European players to want to join us.

My club lost 21 games last season and nearly got relegated with this newly promoted chancer releasing injury news and team news earlier than the club wanted , and now he’s charging for it , that ok
Not one iota of any of those losses is down to Bobble. Opposition will have the team sheets before Bobble shares them.

Just reading some of your previous posts. What has he done that's upset you so much? Sounds like it's personal rather than because he is an ITK.

I remember reading something after the fact, when everybody knew he was crap where somebody had done some digging and had found some stuff from a Spanish footie expert from the time we’d signed him basically saying most of the goals he scored at Malaga were from really unlikely places and it was all a bit flukey. I wish we’d listened to that bloke lol
Not so many as he suggested,it was the Royal Blue of EFC that did it.

Our issue is, getting young European players to want to join us.

I don't think them wanting to join us is an issue at all. Leeds just signed one in Sinisterra and he's essentially swapping a team that reached a European final for a team that were worse off than us last season. Are you suggesting he wouldn't have come here? There's something deeper at play imo. It's like we don't even go for the young Europeans yet we do get linked to them (agents using our name, perhaps?).

Posted yesterday
Vault me if I'm wrong or close my account t come September 2nd

We will not spend hardly anything
And will be lucky to get a loan out of most prem teams

That's from a very very well established agent who has had several high profile clients at the club during moshiris reign he is also blue who I trust and is deeply worried from what he knows and hears on that level he works and wheel and deals

The club may well find themselves black balled ny other clubs due to ffp flirtations and other clubs fuming at the lack of punishment
„We will not spend hardly anything“ sounds like a double negative to me, meaning we will actually spend quite a bit of money.

You’ve been clever there. You will be right either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.