Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody in their right mind would consider Dele Alli as Richarlison’s replacement. It’s so far fetched, it couldn’t even be described as a gamble, it would be negligent, plain and simple.

If our season depends on Dele Alli filling the gap of Richarlison, then we’re down.

I am convinved he is. Look at the 3 players front and central in the kit launch.
Will be a front 2 of DCL and Alli with Gordon behind, or a simple front 3 of those 3. Any other forward brought in will be as backup with a view to staring the following season if we have to sell DCL.

Right or wrong. I fully believe Alli will be a first team player uptop next season.
Could all go wrong, but I would be shocked if we bring in a first team replace for Richarlison.
What money we have, will be for the centre of the park, and maybe a utility player who can cover a few positions.

You do know the leak comes after the deadline for opponents to name their 11?

I'm a bit confused what impact you think this has. Its almost like you maybe don't know what you're talking about.
WUM account. I remember it was advising blues to support another club if they could not get behind fat pants.

Spurs have a Beavertown tap room I believe I’m going there for the NFL so that should be fun!
I don’t understand why we don’t do the same. We know the beer ‘ll be expensive in the stadium and most’ll be prepared to pay a little extra. Sorry this is way off topic.

I am convinved he is. Look at the 3 players front and central in the kit launch.
Will be a front 2 of DCL and Alli with Gordon behind, or a simple front 3 of those 3. Any other forward brought in will be as backup with a view to staring the following season if we have to sell DCL.

Right or wrong. I fully believe Alli will be a first team player uptop next season.
Could all go wrong, but I would be shocked if we bring in a first team replace for Richarlison.
What money we have, will be for the centre of the park, and maybe a utility player who can cover a few positions.
You need a squad though and we have two first team wingers and one striker(Rondon doesn't count) no genuine 6 unless you count Gbamin who is a total hope and a prayer that he will offer anything. We need about 4-5 players just to have a proper squad.

Another thing you can use five subs now if anything that means you need more strength in depth. This club is a farce if we have just sold our best player and don't bring at least two in in forward areas.

this seems so obvious! its strange to me why others can`t see we have a way better player in Dele than Richarlison. Time will tell and those Evertonians that don`t see this now will happily watch us as Dele dictates games and weighs in with more goals and contributions than Richey ever did. Vive Dele

I suspect that they look at the left wing and see Gordon and Gray. I think Lampard is on record as saying he wants more passes through centre of midfield. Makes sense. Last season we started with a bang and with lots of balls early into the box from the wings. Turned out every other manager in the league spotted this and it unravelled when we lost DCL. I ‘m starting to think that Benitez might not have been the tactical genius no one thought he was.

this seems so obvious! its strange to me why others can`t see we have a way better player in Dele than Richarlison. Time will tell and those Evertonians that don`t see this now will happily watch us as Dele dictates games and weighs in with more goals and contributions than Richey ever did. Vive Dele
Dele should be a first team option next season otherwise we shouldn't be triggering that 10m clause but he is never a "replacement" for Richy we need a right wing/ forward to add more goals as well..

Moshiri and the board have hamstrung us.
I've not been a Bill basher in the past but it is ironic that he eventually attracts a buyer who, notwithstanding the stadium deal, seems to be running us into the ground with his scattergun approach to signings. Hopefully Kevin Thelwell can prevail where Brands didn't. Why keep dogs and bark yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.