#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
And any opinion offered ?
Yes, I mentioned it above:

It sounded to me like they had a spokesman from View From the Bullens go on Radio Merseyside last night for them to say stuff like, "I wont be there but I can understand Everton supporters if they want to take part." It just felt a bit put up to me or staged: make it sound like there's a multidude of attitudes to the board and quietly questioning how representative the 27 minute lot are.

Everton comms department were doing manouevres prior to that protest today getting a counter narrative heard in the media. No question IMO.

They will say something about negativity not being needed, back them blah blah
Thats not a defence of the board. I'm wanting to hear reasons why they are the right owner and the right board members. I haven't heard anything like that. Just meaningless criticisms of protests and comments about timing being wrong.

I see the timing point totally irrelevant. Those that use that argument will never support fans who want to ask for better.

This isn't a legal case. Its a debate about the future of a football club.

Why can't they provide reasons why they are so upset at people criticising the hierarchy of the club? I think some people are just so used to defending them that it's almost robotic st this point. They don't even know why they do it.

Why should they, its not them wanting to upset the status quo.

Why should they, its not them wanting to upset the status quo.
Because if we are having a debate about the direction of the club, and people have a strong opinion, then they should have reasons for that viewpoint.

My opinion is that lots of our fans are more upset at fans asking for better, than they are upset with the decline of the club. I am asking them to explain why they have this view. They are free to feel that way but it would be helpful to the debate if they explained why.

Because if we are having a debate about the direction of the club, and people have a strong opinion, then they should have reasons for that viewpoint.

My opinion is that lots of our fans are more upset at fans asking for better, than they are upset with the decline of the club. I am asking them to explain why they have this view. They are free to feel that way but it would be helpful to the debate if they explained why.

Explain.... Better? Seems to be the only word used. There is no substance behind it

Without even meaning it, today's protest (that some reckon was crap and didn't serve a purpose) has already given a platform to the new FAB and shown they're in the pockets of Everton.

Jazz is the chairman of that board and he made an absolute show of himself and the so called FAB board today. The "I'm content with the board" was a disgrace from any Evertonian to say at this point and the crossroads where we are.

No good Hannah saying that's his opinion and nit of everyone's of the board when he's supposed to be the one voicing the opinion of the board and showing some form of structure.

So for anyone moaning that today wasn't good enough because only 200/300 fans turned up in the piss down rain, I'd say they've gained a bit of attention and traction.
I dont know Jazz. I'm sure he's a good lad and I'm sure he cares as much about Everton as any of us.

But he was interviewed in his capacity as chair of a board to represent fans, and he gave his own personal opinion, which is an opinion not widely held by our fans, within a few seconds of the interview. That is not what the chair of a fans group should do.

Explain.... Better? Seems to be the only word used. There is no substance behind it
Fans like myself want board room changes. I personally want a change of ownership change too. I'm happy to say why I think that's what the club needs and have done so many times. We are always asked to justify that opinion and accused of being negative.

Why don't other fans explain why they believe we do not need board room changes and that Moshiri is the right owner at this time? That's what this debate needs rather than the constant sniping at fans who want changes.

I dont know Jazz. I'm sure he's a good lad and I'm sure he cares as much about Everton as any of us.

But he was interviewed in his capacity as chair of a board to represent fans, and he gave his own personal opinion, which is an opinion not widely held by our fans, within a few seconds of the interview. That is not what the chair of a fans group should do.

No he wasn't. They said it was Jazz from Fab, at no stage did they say he was speaking in an official capacity

It wasn’t Alan Myers.
The rest of your post stands up ??

Alan Irwin must be wondering what's he got to do to get his name as a Sky reporter.

I know. Maybe a purple dildo might remind people.....

In my defence, firstly I didn't even know Irwin still worked at Sky thought he left a while back. Secondly, yes I can only ever picture him with a dildo in his ear. lol

Fans like myself want board room changes. I personally want a change of ownership change too. I'm happy to say why I think that's what the club needs and have done so many times. We are always asked to justify that opinion and accused of being negative.

Why don't other fans explain why they believe we do not need board room changes and that Moshiri is the right owner at this time? That's what this debate needs rather than the constant sniping at fans who want changes.

Who do you want in the board. If the owner change and they don't spend 500m will u protest again

Why's he even doing the interview if he's not representing FAB?

Nothing wrong with promoting FAB + his role as chair, but why do it at exactly same time as protest.

Didn't it occur to him the interview would be used to spike/counter protest? Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.