#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
….protest needs to have clearly defined objectives, it needs to have articulate and active leadership that assembles supporters behind the collective message. Leaders need to believe and be firm in fans requirements. It needs a proper leader.

This is a start, but it needs to snowball into something much more effective than we’re seeing at the moment.

it needs to be just one the board out

First, the turn out was pathetic. Was always going to be, firstly because the owner has spent money, albeit unwisely and is seemingly only held back by an arbitrary PL rule, so you are never get enough who strongly disagree and 2nd because as I mentioned the other having it on random sat with no reason to be at GP was always an idiotic move on their part.
Also because someone is on the fab, this does not automatically mean they agree with ur warped views and "friends" of the 27 campaign attacking him does not help ur cause in the slightest. This is their 2nd try and a 2nd massive fail. Read the room
Take it easy jazz

That was because of moyes and despite kenwright, really with the money we spent in them years from 2001 - 2016 we shud av been well down
With the money we have spent recently we should be well up, problem is Moshiri is spending it sometimes to wash it, it's a mess along with his recruitment

Agree. They expected a bigger turn out + put up the fella from FAB, who trashed his own reputation (+ FAB's credibility) in very first interview.

They should focus on improving club's rep with national media, so when we're on the end of bad decisions (on/off pitch) we can mobilise support + outrage. Just like r/s do so well.

It sounded to me like they had a spokesman from View From the Bullens go on Radio Merseyside last night for them to say stuff like, "I wont be there but I can understand Everton supporters if they want to take part." It just felt a bit put up to me or staged: make it sound like there's a multidude of attitudes to the board and quietly questioning how representative the 27 minute lot are.

Everton comms department were doing manouevres prior to that protest today getting a counter narrative heard in the media. No question IMO.

First, the turn out was pathetic. Was always going to be, firstly because the owner has spent money, albeit unwisely and is seemingly only held back by an arbitrary PL rule, so you are never get enough who strongly disagree and 2nd because as I mentioned the other having it on random sat with no reason to be at GP was always an idiotic move on their part.
Also because someone is on the fab, this does not automatically mean they agree with ur warped views and "friends" of the 27 campaign attacking him does not help ur cause in the slightest. This is their 2nd try and a 2nd massive fail. Read the room

Everyone has their own opinion and that's sound - but what's got fans backs up is this...

I actually think that stunt by the club to set SSN up with the FAB chair has backfired spectacularly on them.

If they'd sat back and allowed the protest to be covered then the low turnout would have done their job for them. The underhand tactic they deployed though has handed the 27 minute group a moral victory.

That's how cack-handed the club is. From the owner down through the board to the comms team, they are completely amateurish.

I've saw comment from fans saying they were on the fence until that interview...

Everyone has their own opinion and that's sound - but what's got fans backs up is this...

Did you want Sky to say this is Jazz, random fan that Irwin has stopped on the street?
Also did the FAB application state you must be anti board, he brings his own views and experience to the position. This is why such a group shouldn't exist, if it was Kelly interviewed then the first 27 campaign would be whooping tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.