#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ped from ToffeeTV has tweeted that he would have been there but, was still travelling back from the US.
As for VftB, they haven’t even acknowledged there was a protest or even the 27 Campaign… one wonders why ?
staggering that Andy ,not even a mention, is kenwright that precious he would cut off there access because they mention it? obviously he is

staggering that Andy ,not even a mention, is kenwright that precious he would cut off there access because they mention it? obviously he is
Do you remember when Alex Ferguson refused to do any interviews with the BBC for years? These guys are petty. It will be why the FAB guy agreed to the interview, why Sky wanted to do it. For them access to the club is the most important thing, not the underlying story

Jazz is in the honeymoon period, he doesn't want to rock the boat. Still non the wiser after that interview.

He should have 'held his counsel'. I realise people & groups of this nature are mediatory, but that was a big faux pas. He might as well
hand over the role to someone else who wants change.

Inappropriate Language
Do you remember when Alex Ferguson refused to do any interviews with the BBC for years? These guys are petty. It will be why the FAB guy agreed to the interview, why Sky wanted to do it. For them access to the club is the most important thing, not the underlying story
It is no matter how [Poor language removed] the club is performing on and off the pitch as long as they get what they want it matters little

Ped from ToffeeTV has tweeted that he would have been there but, was still travelling back from the US.
As for VftB, they haven’t even acknowledged there was a protest or even the 27 Campaign… one wonders why ?
They did.

I’m not defending the FAB as I never thought it would be much use in the first place given the structure of it. But what did people expect? They rely on access to the club. They can’t exactly be turning up to protests before they’ve even really started work or start calling out the board on Sky.

The most he could have done is turn down the interview I guess but of course they are going to cosy up to the board. Maybe in time it will be useful but at this stage it certainly isn’t.

I hope this Jazz feller will be reflecting tonight on the number done on him by the club comms department and offer his resignation.

….protest needs to have clearly defined objectives, it needs to have articulate and active leadership that assembles supporters behind the collective message. Leaders need to believe and be firm in fans requirements. It needs a proper leader.

This is a start, but it needs to snowball into something much more effective than we’re seeing at the moment.

….protest needs to have clearly defined objectives, it needs to have articulate and active leadership that assembles supporters behind the collective message. Leaders need to believe and be firm in fans requirements. It needs a proper leader.

This is a start, but it needs to snowball into something much more effective than we’re seeing at the moment.
It’s just fans who after 27 years have had enough being lambasted by fans who apparently have no issue with this club bleeding out. Staggering not everyone sees what’s happening at this club

I actually think that stunt by the club to set SSN up with the FAB chair has backfired spectacularly on them.

If they'd sat back and allowed the protest to be covered then the low turnout would have done their job for them. The underhand tactic they deployed though has handed the 27 minute group a moral victory.

That's how cack-handed the club is. From the owner down through the board to the comms team, they are completely amateurish.

All in all seems like a disjointed front from fans today.

Small showing at the protest, which isn’t helped by photography that obviously looks like they were trying to take a photo that upsold the amount of people there.

Then you’ve got this Jazz fella (who people from outside will think represents the fans because of his position title) on national tv basically saying “love the board, me”.

First, the turn out was pathetic. Was always going to be, firstly because the owner has spent money, albeit unwisely and is seemingly only held back by an arbitrary PL rule, so you are never get enough who strongly disagree and 2nd because as I mentioned the other having it on random sat with no reason to be at GP was always an idiotic move on their part.
Also because someone is on the fab, this does not automatically mean they agree with ur warped views and "friends" of the 27 campaign attacking him does not help ur cause in the slightest. This is their 2nd try and a 2nd massive fail. Read the room

I actually think that stunt by the club to set SSN up with the FAB chair has backfired spectacularly on them.

If they'd sat back and allowed the protest to be covered then the low turnout would have done their job for them. The underhand tactic they deployed though has handed the 27 minute group a moral victory.

That's how cack-handed the club is. From the owner down through the board to the comms team, they are completely amateurish.
Agree. They expected a bigger turn out + put up the fella from FAB, who trashed his own reputation (+ FAB's credibility) in very first interview.

They should focus on improving club's rep with national media, so when we're on the end of bad decisions (on/off pitch) we can mobilise support + outrage. Just like r/s do so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.