#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Jazz feller. I wouldn't be pointing the finger at him so much as I would the club which set this body up in the first place. DBB in particular was the prime mover for it.

My view is that it's inorganic - it does not come from the fans themselves. The people who populate it are fans and committed ones at that, but that doesn't detract from the fact the FAB was set up by the club and is therefore compromised. And that's what we saw yesterday. It's their creature...and so are many of the fan websites / podcasts etc that rely materially on the club.

If the club wanted genuine unfiltered feedback from the fans they should be consulting with the 27 Minute group who are - despite my reservations about how clear they are on their objectives - a force that are representative of the support base. But that isn't what they want. They wont ever take kindly to a group telling them they are not up to snuff and should be binned.

This Jazz feller. I wouldn't be pointing the finger at him so much as I would the club which set this body up in the first place. DBB in particular was the prime mover for it.

My view is that it's inorganic - it does not come from the fans themselves. The people who populate it are fans and committed ones at that, but that doesn't detract from the fact the FAB was set up by the club and is therefore compromised. And that's what we saw yesterday. It's their creature...and so are many of the fan websites / podcasts etc that rely materially on the club.

If the club wanted genuine unfiltered feedback from the fans they should be consulting with the 27 Minute group who are - despite my reservations about how clear they are on their objectives - a force that are representative of the support base. But that isn't what they want. They wont ever take kindly to a group telling them they are not up to snuff and should be binned.

The club have to have this fan advisory board.

As much as it's portrayed as a proactive, club led initiative - it's a Premier League requirement.

Regarding the FAB, the club hold all the aces and can mould and utilise it as it wishes. Being pragmatic, it's likely never to be the balance that we'd wish it to be.

However, it could be much more than it appears to be now if the club would facilitate it although right now I think we all know they don't want to hear it.

Without even meaning it, today's protest (that some reckon was crap and didn't serve a purpose) has already given a platform to the new FAB and shown they're in the pockets of Everton.

Jazz is the chairman of that board and he made an absolute show of himself and the so called FAB board today. The "I'm content with the board" was a disgrace from any Evertonian to say at this point and the crossroads where we are.

No good Hannah saying that's his opinion and nit of everyone's of the board when he's supposed to be the one voicing the opinion of the board and showing some form of structure.

So for anyone moaning that today wasn't good enough because only 200/300 fans turned up in the piss down rain, I'd say they've gained a bit of attention and traction.
I totally agree with this.

How can you possibly represent the fans and be content with the boards performance.

The interview smacked of keeping his new so called mates happy.

The club have to have this fan advisory board.

As much as it's portrayed as a proactive, club led initiative - it's a Premier League requirement.
Yes. But IIRC DBB was first out of the traps to set these up before the clamour for direct fan involvement on the board. A fan director. That's what fans were petitioning for in the wake of the Euro League failure. Shamefully this club's board allowed itself to be a pilot of sorts for this.

This protest is a joke and literally serves no purpose other than to mar the upcoming season before it even starts.

Before Moshiri literally EVERY transfer window was doom and gloom before it had even begun.

We all knew nobody of note would ever be signed unless some hidden gems were unearthed from somewhere VERY CHEAPLY, and we did do that a few times(Thanks Davey). This also required us to sell our best players and play a form of transfer lottery EVERY season(If we were lucky).

People have VERY short memories.

Has Moshiri made mistakes?
Big time.

But we are only TEMPORARILY paralysed(Feels like the old days).

You think somebody like Moshiri likes to lose? He's not used to it, and I'm sure in his own mind he knows what he's done wrong and plans to put it right.

I'm certainly not giving up on him yet and I hope with all this tripe he doesn't give up on us.

27 years?
So what?

Just like most clubs..

Just remember where we were a VERY short time ago...

Wanna protest in January when the window is well shut and we're bottom of the league?

Fine, I might entertain that.

Until then, gimme a break.

Hundreds of millions spent on players, a 500 million pound stadium on the docks under construction, managers appointed that the fans wanted, apart from Benitez of course but including not bringing Moyes back.

It hardly entices new owners to be taking to the streets like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.