Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would anyone take Adama Traore at the price being quoted? £10m?

I mean, even if he couldn't do a job for you, you'd get to watch a member of staff oil him up every time he comes on as a sub.
If it came to the end of the window and we still had something to spend with other positions filled I'd definitely be looking at him. Would be massive with the 5 sub rule coming into place next year, he'd get a lot of minutes at the end of games at the very least for us.

If it came to the end of the window and we still had something to spend with other positions filled I'd definitely be looking at him. Would be massive with the 5 sub rule coming into place next year, he'd get a lot of minutes at the end of games at the very least for us.
What makes u think he would be massive coming on as a sub. He creates nothing. He may run down the line at speed but to no end. His shooting is so bad he doesn't even need to be marked

They're supposedly very close on Gibbs-White now.

I honestly don't think Ramsey winds up there.
I want him to, because Forest started the window looking like they were doing sensible business and might be the token surprise promoted package of the season. If they goosed that by signing Lingard and Ramsey on stupid money I’d feel better about them tanking and finishing below us.

Status
Not open for further replies.