Confirmed Signing Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.

So he’s basically a LWB. Didn’t we just sign Vinagre? Why don’t we sign another 2 LB’s. This is crazy
Unless he’s converted into LM I don’t see this as an effective signing.

but who will score goals in that set up ? DCL with 30 lol ? Mc Neil and Gordon have not proven it
I'd expect both McNeil and Gordon to be hovering around double figures for goals if they play the whole season. Dom should be getting 15 if he stays fit, comfortably. The emphasis will be on the wing backs to supply crosses in the 343 system so we should see Calvert-Lewin getting more chances, and of the inside forwards attack the back post like they should do, then we'll be fine.

So he’s basically a LWB. Didn’t we just sign Vinagre? Why don’t we sign another 2 LB’s. This is crazy
Unless he’s converted into LM I don’t see this as an effective signing.

JS130143298.jpg

I'd expect both McNeil and Gordon to be hovering around double figures for goals if they play the whole season. Dom should be getting 15 if he stays fit, comfortably. The emphasis will be on the wing backs to supply crosses in the 343 system so we should see Calvert-Lewin getting more chances, and of the inside forwards attack the back post like they should do, then we'll be fine.
Yes McNeil and his 7 goals in 134 appearances will hit double figures

Status
Not open for further replies.