Confirmed Signing Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.
His lack of pace is a main concern. It is one of the reason he is not scoring as much as he should.
His game is very limited if crossing is his only legit threat. His shooting is average his dribbling is average. I’m not sure why you are excited.

He is the same level as ghazi and Townsend. Only good at one or two skill set and very average overall.
I would rather have Townsend as at least he can score the occasional banger. Aside from that their quality is about the same as you state. Other clubs will be laughing their head off.

You must be trolling right?
More talented than Pulisic!? Hilarious. Schlupp is an excellent squad player providing a team with versatility. Cornet was clearly light years ahead of him last season in terms of talent and gave Burnley a chance of staying up. Dennis had a good first season. 10 goals and 6 assists is a decent return.

McNeil has the pace of Davy Klaassen and end product of Yannick Bolasie.
McNeil isn't slow at all. He is a good player, I am actually with Zat on this one.

Dennis isn't even the same type of player.

Guys, we aren’t signing worldies this summer. We need bodies and kids with something to prove.

He checks both boxes and had a poor season, which makes him more affordable.

His lack of pace is a main concern. It is one of the reason he is not scoring as much as he should.
His game is very limited if crossing is his only legit threat. His shooting is average his dribbling is average. I’m not sure why you are excited.

He is the same level as ghazi and Townsend. Only good at one or two skill set and very average overall.
He creates chances. That’s something we’re missing at the moment.

His dribbling is very good. Arguably what he excels most at.

I don’t think he’s great but he has the potential to work out well for us as his skill set suits the fact our striker is DCL as he’s very good feeding off of crosses. Only a young lad too so he’ll still be a work in progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.