Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to reconcile us doing great business with us dropping 6 places in the league, no?
I understand what you mean but with what we had to spend it was vital we spent it right, which i think we did, but with our squad dropping was always going to happen, lets hope we dont drop again without Richalison and other teams getting stronger

Gray and Townsend were two fantastic pieces of buisness, along with Myko in the winter window, last year our recruitment was better then it had been for a while, its like we went back to the model that worked so well under Moyes/Kenwright, actually spending money wise and searching whats available
Mykolenko was signed in jan mate that’s pantomime season bills most busiest time , no way did he have anything to do with that transfer

Dele is imo a great signing. He can act like that dude from our neighbours, Firmin****. Link up job, great instict and really fantastic through balls. Give the guy some good games, and I dont mean 3 games where we play city, manu and chelsea, and see what comes of it. Him, Gordon and maybe Gray and or that new guy might be a good front 3.

So Everton are signing guys before the window slams shut and there's not a lot of smoke from ITKs before it goes down, has anyone checked to see if Bill is well? Not that these guys are world beaters necessarily, but I'm trying to process what's going on. I haven't had this much excitement since EFC were a Barcaloana farm team.

...Just waiting for when the Icelandic Player who can't be named is cleared or has their case dropped, and we're then linked with a new deal for him.

Seriously some of these rumours don't half get people wound up.

Wait and see.
He’s already signed for some Turkish team hasn’t he?

It's hard to reconcile us doing great business with us dropping 6 places in the league, no?
How anyone could argue we did fantastic business last summer is beyond me. That’s incredible.

Adding players poorer than those leaving that wouldn’t get anywhere near a top half team is good business?

We all get we have limited funds but just because someone is cheap or within our budget doesn’t make them a good signing.

Gray, Townsend, Rondon - all cheap, all within budget. Also very average, inconsistent performers, we’ve gone backwards. That doesn’t make them good signings and can’t get excited about filling our team with more of the same.

7 goals in 147 games. Meanwhile Keane scored 12 own goals in 140 games! What is the big + of this McNeil kid? I dont see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.