• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I do not comment on here much. But when people are commenting on Gueye's views you have to understand his religion and the part it plays in his life.

And before you think bad of me I am a bisexual man in a long term relationship with a Muslim man who he can't tell his family or friends because of his religion which he still has faith and attends the mosque.

So even though it is disappointing his views I will only judge him on his performances on the pitch.

Can’t really use this one to write off Gueye’s limitations in possession.

It’s about as ridiculous as saying Rondon ‘isn’t Messi or anything but’

Gueye is good at pressing, and chasing backwards to win the ball, and he can keep it fairly averagely. He was never very good at progressing the ball through midfield for us though.

He’ll plug a hole in the current squad no doubt for a period but I wasn’t his biggest fan when he was here and the fact we didn’t replace him properly doesn’t suddenly make him better than he was. We still had many utterly terrible listless performances with him in the heart of midfield.

I’d rather we were going for someone new as I think all the signings so far this window have had a purpose to prove themselves here. I can’t really see Gueye’s other than he’s not wanted by PSG and he might get more minutes here. That hasn’t really motivated previous players who have dropped down to us like Gomes Schneiderlin Delph Kean
This is just factually untrue, I'm sorry. I'm not doing this argument again though. Believe what you like.

Imagine having a gay kid or something, and a player basically thinks your child deserves less rights than others. It's messed up.
Can you stop going on about gay kids please, mate. Maybe start a thread in the Ale House if that is what you want to discuss..

Gueye is just what our midfield has been missing since he left. Embrace him as your blue footballing hero.

I dont think we will.

And you cant really please a man who states that 26 year olds are "too old".
You can quite easily do it.

We could at least try.

I mean in isolation something like Tarkowski is fine right? But when you add in Gueye on top well now you're just plugging gaps and not thinking long term yet again the same as we did in 2020 and 2021.

Hi, I do not comment on here much. But when people are commenting on Gueye's views you have to understand his religion and the part it plays in his life.

And before you think bad of me I am a bisexual man in a long term relationship with a Muslim man who he can't tell his family or friends because of his religion which he still has faith and attends the mosque.

So even though it is disappointing his views I will only judge him on his performances on the pitch.
Weird that his religion didn't prevent him wearing a shirt with gambling sponsorship....

I dont think we will.

And you cant really please a man who states that 26 year olds are "too old".
603b5589359b1b54dfa688b68a11983a.png

You can quite easily do it.

We could at least try.

I mean in isolation something like Tarkowski is fine right? But when you add in Gueye on top well now you're just plugging gaps and not thinking long term yet again the same as we did in 2020 and 2021.
The problem with young players is that they need time, we already have a few players finding their feet.

Myko, Patterson, Gordon, almost certain Iwobi cant find his feet either.

As I say, if we signing mainly Rondons and Gueyes, I might be concerned, but Tarks isnt a veteran player, we have 5 players over the age of 30, Gana would be 6, we do not have an old squad, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.