• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with young players is that they need time, we already have a few players finding their feet.

Myko, Patterson, Gordon, almost certain Iwobi cant find his feet either.

As I say, if we signing mainly Rondons and Gueyes, I might be concerned, but Tarks isnt a veteran player, we have 5 players over the age of 30, Gana would be 6, we do not have an old squad, IMO.
Tarkowski will be past it within the life of his contract here, I'm confident in that. Which means he's an older player.

You can quite easily do it.

We could at least try.

I mean in isolation something like Tarkowski is fine right? But when you add in Gueye on top well now you're just plugging gaps and not thinking long term yet again the same as we did in 2020 and 2021.
Maybe the long term thinking is, "plug the gaps", until our academy youngsters come through?

Maybe the long term thinking is, "plug the gaps", until our academy youngsters come through?
Plug the gaps is a bad line of thinking for a team that isn't close to doing anything but going down. When you do that you never stop plugging them as you have few long term solutions and new problems always pop up.

Plus a lot of the plugs end up deficient. That's a different story though.

Status
Not open for further replies.