Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Gilmour coming on loan? I’ve heard a lot of chatter but no solid rumours.
Tuchel will 100% drag it out to hedge against a rash of injuries (or attract a purchase offer deemed acceptable because someone elsewhere gets hurt) before letting him go out on loan. If Tuchel decided to sell, that never happens before noon tomorrow.

I wouldn't expect much movement on this for a while.

Spurs happy to sell that Sarr- is he not the one the stats nonces loved when he signed? Potential long term gueye successor? If we weren't beyond skint*

Spurs happy to sell that Sarr- is he not the one the stats nonces loved when he signed? Potential long term gueye successor? If we weren't beyond skint*
Supposedly they want 25mil for someone they signed for less than 15, loaned back to Metz, and hasn’t played a single minute for them. That’s robbery if anyone pays it.

As others have said: Cavani.

Get it done.
He missed 19 PL games through injury and another from covid. So 20/38 games he was unavailable for last season.

Also missed 4/8 Champions League games & 1/3 cup games.

25/49 games he missed last season through injury and apparently picking and choosing when he plays.

Not to mention he would want over £150k a week and wouldn't even consider us.

Presumably we won't buy anyone other than a 3rd or 4th rate striker. I'd like to think we might have a plan. Can't help but think of when we
replaced Lukaku....

Here we are pi55ing around going into the first game of the season without a recognised CF.

The club is getting worse every year. Just when you think it can’t get any worse, it does.

Should have been relegated and ended everybody’s perpetual misery.

Status
Not open for further replies.