Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean whatever his philosophy is, and his drive it’s a no brainer moving to Everton really.

He’s going to at minimum, double his wages.

Then we’ve probably got a more clear path of first team football, and the exposure means if he’s a success, he will be off ina couple of years time to a European competing side.
The thing is Lukaku and Fellaini used us to move their careers forward but they also were highly motivated to play well because they wanted to move their careers forward and did so.

And yes Lukaku was highly motivated before anyone gets silly, he got way way better over his time here and was great that last season. Then the motivation dropped off.

A few West Ham people on Twitter reckon that they are absolutely still in for him and going back in with a better contract offer.

Would like to dismiss this as Twitter nonsense, but I am sure this is a phantom bid from us and his agent is just using us for leverage. Suits all parties that way. Just don't trust Everton as long as Kenwright has his grubby mitts over it. He loves smoke and mirrors.

A few West Ham people on Twitter reckon that they are absolutely still in for him and going back in with a better contract offer.

Would like to dismiss this as Twitter nonsense, but I am sure this is a phantom bid from us and his agent is just using us for leverage. Suits all parties that way. Just don't trust Everton as long as Kenwright has his grubby mitts over it. He loves smoke and mirrors.
None of the proper ITKs though by the look of things.

"West Ham people on Twitter"? So... fans?

None of us have the faintest clue what's going on with Everton, yet people insist on acting like fans of other clubs are properly clued in.

Just want to sign him now purely because it'll wind their fans up.

Also our midfield is pretty crap, not sure which makes me want us to sign him more though

I'm as cynical as the best of them, but that argument falls down on the simple fact that Everton is and always has been a much bigger club than the admirable West Ham United - oh, and also the words being used to suggest that the player prefers a move to Goodison are not words that one can easily walk back if using Everton as bait for a bigger West Ham deal.

Sometimes, even Everton Football Club can pull.
In Africa they have wet dreams about the mighty Everton!

So it’s either on and in Joyce, Fab and King we trust.

Or some of you lot and your “it’s about using us to get a better deal out of West Ham” are nailed on.

But … which is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.