Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joke of a thing these days. Used to enjoy it as a kid.
Clubs have seen their whole transfer nonsense for what it is, so they're getting less and less information while other reputable sources have grown over time.

They're MO is to regurgitate what other publications are saying and create multiple slots to discuss it all without actually informing their audience.

This is actually kind of hilarious considering how Sky Sports was supposed to be the premier sports news avenue just a few years ago, this might be true but the way they’ve presented this is so amateur.

Really really sad how far they’ve fell.

More time spent trying to keep up with “modern” football fans, and lost touch with actual journalistic integrity lol

suits and trainers don’t go ffs lol

They have finished miles ahead of us 2 seasons running, got to a European semi final and have European football. They are also based in London. They are a club who have shown signs of progression, we are a club who have only show signs of regression.

They are more attractive than us at this current time, only Evertonians would argue otherwise.
I would argue that we are a bigger club, a new stadium under construction and a manager with a far higher profile than David Moyes.
I feel that this season will be much better for us now that we have a manager that everyone at the club is united behind .

West Ham are a club that were struggling badly not that long ago.

I would argue that we are a bigger club, a new stadium under construction and a manager with a far higher profile than David Moyes.
I feel that this season will be much better for us now that we have a manager that everyone at the club is united behind .

West Ham are a club that were struggling badly not that long ago.
If Lampard screws this up he's going to be managing Plymouth Argyle

He needs a few seasons. As long as we don’t get relegated and doesn't do anything to mobilise the fan base against him, then leave him alone. The squad needs ripping apart and Frank/Thelwell are moving in the right direction
Yeah man not guaranteed

Can one of you fine individuals explain to me once and for all what sofa we have gone down the back of to afford this? I am flabbergasted at us even signing gueye on a permanent let alone onana what's his name

Can one of you fine individuals explain to me once and for all what sofa we have gone down the back of to afford this? I am flabbergasted at us even signing gueye on a permanent let alone onana what's his name
The deals are not done, so as of right now it is much safer to assume that we cannot afford this and neither are signing

Status
Not open for further replies.