Confirmed Signing Conor Coady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do people on here support? Everton or not Liverpool

I'd seriously take jordan Henderson off them if it meant improving everton
That’s the funny thing, he came through their academy and played once for them. Shock horror. What does it matter for a professional grown man? Do people really think that he’s gonna start scoring own goals for us or something because he prefers one club over a club that’ll pay him tens of thousands of pounds a week?

Also is it not well established that Gordon was a Liverpool fan, same with Carragher being an Everton fan. I’m fairly sure once you get to the top level of professional you don’t exactly let a bias like that get in the way of your own career.

Plus points- good defender, strong leader, scores the odd goal, knows the league, calm on the ball
Bad points- kopite, loves lfc, age, no sell on value.
If we ignore the connections to them lot and he improves our back line AND it’s a loan/cheap deal I think it is a sound, albeit strange move for us
First 2 bad points aren’t bad points they’re totally irrelevant. In what way is it strange that wolves are willing to let him go?

Why does everyone say he can’t play in a 2 by the way? He did for a while under Nuno and the world didn’t end.

I’d say he can play in a 2 more than Godfrey tbh.

Leeds v Wolves (Sat, 15:00 BST)
514c110c-2808-41bb-a772-18d0afc19a85.jpg

Lage on the future of Conor Coady: "He is one of the best people I know in football. He's still my captain. I have to understand what's best for him and for the club. I look at how my team is improving and the dynamic we are creating. We have been working on playing with a line of four this pre-season. I've got six players that can play in the defence. But I have massive respect for Conor and what he gives to the club. I will not forget that."

Leeds v Wolves (Sat, 15:00 BST)
514c110c-2808-41bb-a772-18d0afc19a85.jpg

Lage on the future of Conor Coady: "He is one of the best people I know in football. He's still my captain. I have to understand what's best for him and for the club. I look at how my team is improving and the dynamic we are creating. We have been working on playing with a line of four this pre-season. I've got six players that can play in the defence. But I have massive respect for Conor and what he gives to the club. I will not forget that."

Sounds to me like he's off.

Welcome Coady lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.