Confirmed Signing Conor Coady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Posted yesterday
Vault me if I'm wrong or close my account t come September 2nd

We will not spend hardly anything
And will be lucky to get a loan out of most prem teams

That's from a very very well established agent who has had several high profile clients at the club during moshiris reign he is also blue who I trust and is deeply worried from what he knows and hears on that level he works and wheel and deals

The club may well find themselves black balled ny other clubs due to ffp flirtations and other clubs fuming at the lack of punishment

Regardless of the spin and links this week
Situation is still mot changed from what I posted last weekend

We will not be spending anything notable definitely not 25 or 30 millions as we have been linked to spending this week

Both wolves and Burnley have told is its cash in full and not interested in structured deals when asking about there players

Continental teams are more open and going to be easier to deal with but we aint firming up on any deals for Dutch or French based players the lad I know represents
Consider yourself vaulted .

We don't know why we're loaning him either. It seems so stupid and you can be sure no fans actually think we're not competitors! Most have us both as bottom seven/eight sides, and in fairness two sides that should be at the higher end of that.

We get he wants to play in the World Cup but giving him you on loan seems to have no benefit whatsoever for us.

There is talk that it becomes permanent if you stay up, in which case makes a bit more sense as we should get that money but have only seen that on one report.

We're clearly all in on a back four and Coady is just not good enough for that so I can see why we're letting him go but I wish we got £15m up front for him!

We don't know why we're loaning him either. It seems so stupid and you can be sure no fans actually think we're not competitors! Most have us both as bottom seven/eight sides, and in fairness two sides that should be at the higher end of that.

We get he wants to play in the World Cup but giving him you on loan seems to have no benefit whatsoever for us.

There is talk that it becomes permanent if you stay up, in which case makes a bit more sense as we should get that money but have only seen that on one report.

We're clearly all in on a back four and Coady is just not good enough for that so I can see why we're letting him go but I wish we got £15m up front for him!

we’re scruffs mate tbh

You say hes not good enough for a back 4, has he ever played in a back 4 for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.