Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and yet when we had a manager who made sure we had possession of the ball for the majhority of the game, people complained.

All those who did have no right now to complain about low possession percentages.

...and yet when we had a manager who made sure we had possession of the ball for the majhority of the game, people complained.

All those who did have no right now to complain about low possession percentages.
There’s having possession and there’s passing between your centre backs and goalkeeper when your 1-0 down with 5 minutes left.

There’s having possession and there’s passing between your centre backs and goalkeeper when your 1-0 down with 5 minutes left.
...as said: all those bemoaning lack of possession now who laughed at possession as a virtue in the past have no right piping up about it now.

Best coach we had since Howard.

That first season underlines it.

If he'd had half the cash that Koemageddon had he'd have made it work.
This a joke? Spent 15million on Oumar Niasse, and had agreed a deal for Ahmed Elmohamady before he left.

He had stones, lukaku, barkley, coleman, baines, jagielka, mccarthy & barry at his disposal and he managed x2 11 placed bottom half 40 something point finishes. Hes an awful manager, and talked absolute rubbish.

Best coach we had since Howard.

That first season underlines it.

If he'd had half the cash that Koemageddon had he'd have made it work.

Niasse.
McGeady.
Kone.
Alcaraz.
Tarashaj.
Stanek.
Rodriguez.
Byrne.
Eto'o.
Robles.
Cleverley.
Holgate.
McCarthy.
Besic.
Deulofeu.
Lennon.
Galloway.
Funes Mori.
Lukaku.
Barry.
Sambou.
Henen.
Hunt.

Two players in there, Lukaku and Barry. For Lukaku, we approached them for Demba Ba and was told no, how about Lukaku.

There's a reason he's stuck to international football since 2016. He's well suited to it. Inflating the ego of players in short spells, before they find the phenomenal praise as a parody.

Mindful this is the Onana thread. Maybe open a Martinez thread in world football - every chance he's linked back to us around winter if things aren't going well.

I've just called Lille's front desk, got in touch with their finances department and booted off big time.

They've apologised and sent a staff member down to the local stationary shop. Apparently they've ran out of paper to fax the final document required.

Should be done by lunchtime

BW

P.I macca

I've just called Lille's front desk, got in touch with their finances department and booted off big time.

They've apologised and sent a staff member down to the local stationary shop. Apparently they've ran out of paper to fax the final document required.

Should be done by lunchtime

BW

P.I macca

Ffs if they were legally allowed to think about work over the weekend they could’ve nipped the shop on Saturday for paper. God damn French.

Status
Not open for further replies.