Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had a look at contracts expiring end of the season due to Yerry, got quite a few:

Doucoure, Allan, Mina, Rondon, Davies, Townsend, Coleman, Nkounkou, Begovic, Vinagre. Doucs and Rondon have the option of year extension.

Out of all of them I’d not be keeping Doucs and Coleman on for another year.

Interesting isn't it maybe his stats are a bit skewed by his lack of starts
Exactly. His goals per 90 look really good as well but you have to ask why he’s spent the whole season as an impact substitute at most. Is he really going to come and be a regular starter (given DCLs injury record) for a PL team?

6D962250-B363-431C-A225-1D5E745290D9.jpeg

Had a look at contracts expiring end of the season due to Yerry, got quite a few:

Doucoure, Allan, Mina, Rondon, Davies, Townsend, Coleman, Nkounkou, Begovic, Vinagre. Doucs and Rondon have the option of year extension.

I’m quite happy for every single one of those players to leave.

Out of all of them Doucs and Coleman are the only two I’d bet on still being here next season. Doucs there is a one year option and with so many others leaving I think he’ll be kept on for squad depth. Coleman I think will stay on with a reduced backup playing role, possibly moving into coaching too. I suspect he will be given the honour of leading the team out at the new stadium at least once.

There's a one year option with Dacoure mate
Just noticed you mentioned that ?

I think we may be able to make a loan with obligation to buy type of a deal for Terrier - the basic idea would be to use the money we will receive for Kean in the next summer. That could also possibly allow us to spend some money on a backup striker as Terrier is more of a winger. Maybe a deadline day loan for a playmaker and we could be decent this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.