Confirmed Signing Conor Coady

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s dead weird that those making decisions may actually know how to build a football team.

We lack character, leadership and lads who are fit every game.

Let’s sign lads who have character, leadership and play almost every game.

I refuse to hope, you’ve hurt me before Everton, you bad tease.

Don't say that the 27 year campaign will try another way to attention seek

Good business. A good character next to Tarkowski. Now if only Mina hadn’t have done his ligaments we’d have had three proper defenders at the back all taking responsibility. Hopefully Holgate can slot in and be guided by the other two.

Thought Holgate actually did well Saturday, and had a reasonable end to last season. I think those 2 lads may help keep him becoming too over confident.

Thought Holgate actually did well Saturday, and had a reasonable end to last season. I think those 2 lads may help keep him becoming too over confident.
Lampard does seem to be a good motivator. Add Iwobi to Holgate as another player who's had a resurgence under him.

As I said in the McNeil thread, we've tried signing deluxe players over the past few years and we've looked awful.
Perhaps signing a few no frills players who'll get stuck in, graft and fight in adversity at the core is what we need . It served Moyes well.

With Onana and Gueye seemingly nearly across the line, if we make an astute signing in the forward position then my optimism for the season will increase a fair bit*

*until Coutinho puts them 1-0 up 90+7 :hayee:

Status
Not open for further replies.