Confirmed Signing Conor Coady

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason the customers across the park are bothered by him signing, bringing out the agent x talk they were doing for the FSW last season, they’ll soon pipe it when Conor bullets a header in at the Kop end to win us the Derby next month
Should be quite easy for him as the other players will be over the park at Goodison

Wont be surprised to see JT called up, I mean he’s way better than Maguire.
I can see Maguire not being called up for the September internationals if United have any more performances like yesterday unless Southgate holds his blind spot for him

"Everyone knows i supported Liverpool growing up but I’m playing for Wolves now.
I look at Liverpool’s results and hope they win games – it’s as simple as that.

“But I play for Wolves now and I play for this football club no matter who we are playing against. We’re going there to win and that’s the mentality we’ll all have.

“My mates are all Liverpool season ticket holders. They keep saying things to me about it. I’ve had millions of ticket requests, absolutely millions. I don’t know how I’m going to do it to be honest.”
Barf.

Lampard does seem to be a good motivator. Add Iwobi to Holgate as another player who's had a resurgence under him.

As I said in the McNeil thread, we've tried signing deluxe players over the past few years and we've looked awful.
Perhaps signing a few no frills players who'll get stuck in, graft and fight in adversity at the core is what we need . I
t served Moyes well.

With Onana and Gueye seemingly nearly across the line, if we make an astute signing in the forward position then my optimism for the season will increase a fair bit*

*until Coutinho puts them 1-0 up 90+7 :hayee:
Every player signed so far are adaptable. That must be something they hear in discussions with Lampard and Thelwell.

I think that's the common denominator so far.

Saying over on one of the Wolves forums he was a bluenose as a kid:

1659994053263.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.