Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

From the links, it looks like we are after a back up, but not as much of a back up as say Rondon, who was really a last 20 minutes guy.

From the links, I also wonder if we may be after 2. One as a cover option for Dom, one as closer to a replacement for Richarlison. The profiles at times seem a bit different.

No idea how we square with FFP (unless Moshiri gets creative again and/or we sell someone like Gordon/DCL in January).

It may also be, as we head towards the back end of the window, lots of deals start throwing themselves up. Essentially loan deals, where you can cover wages and get an option. Not massively capital intensive, and also not massively onerous this year.

Whatever happens, I think we will use our loan quota's up. We have 1 foreign, and 1 domestic loan left (or we could do 2 foreign loans). I still have a feeling we may do Broja or Gallacher late on loan with another striker on loan before that.
I think our whole strategy is based on the Moise Kean money and one big sale. And before i am slated this should have been our strategy from day one. As long as we are able to invest every year nothing wrong with it. We tried to leap up the table instead of taking large steps.

The absolute state of some of that defending.

At least he's more mobile than Rondon....
1660310113226.png

Mate this is more mobile than Rondon

Status
Not open for further replies.