Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will be interesting to see how all the "not good enough for us " shouts go down with this when he slots
He'll slot a few for them and would've slotted a few for us but the fact that only us and Forest were seemingly interested at the price Watford wanted would suggest they overvalue him. He's fine, he'll do fine, he's not special and must be odds on for successive relegations.

I suppose the main issue remains the finances. Doesn't matter if it's the transfer fee or the wages, for any player we're looking at the finances HAVE to work for us.

Personally I'd like to see:

1) Terrier arrive on loan with an option to buy; and

2) Dembele arrive on a permanent, for the £10m quoted in the media.

Those two in that manner seems like value for money to me.

I feel quite strongly that we might be left hanging if we continue to wait for Chelsea to decide who they will allow out on loan.

I suppose the main issue remains the finances. Doesn't matter if it's the transfer fee or the wages, for any player we're looking at the finances HAVE to work for us.

Personally I'd like to see:

1) Terrier arrive on loan with an option to buy; and

2) Dembele arrive on a permanent, for the £10m quoted in the media.

Those two in that manner seems like value for money to me.

I feel quite strongly that we might be left hanging if we continue to wait for Chelsea to decide who they will allow out on loan.
Took me a minute but you mean the Lyon Demebele right? Certainly worth it at 10m.

Money haha
There's a way, after all we've already been getting new players in that are better than what we had. Looking abroad like we seem to be will probably see us signing a few more that will improve us even more. It's just going to take time. So far this window hasn’t been bad at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.