Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

And they knew Richarlison was leaving well before too. It should've been the first move we made

Getting a good striker (maybe a winger too), would be a superb window for us. I think the business we've done so far has been great especially given our finances
Very reminiscent of when Gana was sold and they knew he was going from January only replaced him a week before the season and Gbamin was thrown in the team off the back of AFCON and got a major injury.

And they knew Richarlison was leaving well before too. It should've been the first move we made

Getting a good striker (maybe a winger too), would be a superb window for us. I think the business we've done so far has been great especially given our finances

They knew Richarlison wanted to go ages ago but Ancelotti convinced him to stay.

As a matter of fact he can and has for Rennes quite profitably registering a number of assists in CF.
He can play across the front line and as an attacking midfielder.
My own personal bias is generally opposed to having an old fashioned lunk up front in favour of a more mobile forward.
Hoping after we secure a proper back up striker we go after Terrier I think he'd be an ideal richie replacement. Although it Seems like it would be a more challenging and time consuming transfer to orchestrate

Where are we getting all this money from?
I don't have a definitive answer as I'm not an accountant just a perpetually suffering Everton fan. But it seems we've been attempting to be creative with the deals so we're not paying vast lump sums and spreading it out over installments and we did just sell our best player for 60 million. Also a couple duds on inflated wages departed so I'm assuming that would free up some funds but it's all just speculation on my part

Last edited:
I’m taking a piss here but what about hitting Barca up for Braithwaite on a non-obligation loan? On less than £100k a week and they desperately need him gone

Status
Not open for further replies.