Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton. Saturday 14th August 12:30 KO

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s plenty to like - but the striker situation crushes all of that.

It’s a planet-sized negative amongst the positives.
I just don't agree, it is still one position. We can do things to make up for it, but not when you spend 90 minutes with one of Davies or Doucoure in midfield

Frank only got it wrong for not playing a proper striker up front. Rondon and Onana should have started.
Do you realise how ridiculous that statement actually is? Everton Football Club taking to the field with zero attacking threat. Never in all my days have I seen such an inept manager. We have had all Summer to solve this issue and we've done nothing. Lampard got the job because of his name. Not because of any football nouse.

We cannot go into another match with that three as our striking line gray, McNeill and Gordon are just not strikers no matter whether you play them there or not. The difference when onana and Alli came on was marked and it was a change that should have been made at half time at the latest.

Plenty of encouraging signs there, yes it’s a disappointing defeat but we’re at least staying in games instead of letting heads drop

Goals will come, we scored twice today (even if one was ruled out and could even have been a pen). Give Strasbourg and Rennes what they want and get Ajorque and Guirassy in

Status
Not open for further replies.